Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

how long is the recommended duration to dipped zoas in freshwater? Thinkingof doing the same too...

1 to 1 1/2 minutes will do good... remember to shake the rock/colony... or else they will not come off :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah... nice leh... Bro jervis... when u selling off more of your jems to make space?? heheh

I think alot of pple eyeing them for very long liao...  :evil:

Well... if you are interested... I can give you TCC member preview :lol::lol::lol:

Remember to bring along the TCC membership card to get 50% off (U.S. price) :eyebrow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Came back from AM... lot's of stuff to update today :heh:

Let's start with nutrition... I'm sure you guys know me by now... when it comes to fish/coral food... ONLY THE BEST!!! :lol: (psst... hawker food is for humans :pinch: )

post-34-1161782275.jpg

Was previously using DT's Phytoplankton... this new product smells a lot better actually... it smells "fresh" :D If I am a coral... I think I will choose Phyto Feast LIVE :heh:

post-34-1161782442.jpg

Hehe... good stuff runs in the family :lol: Actually the Tiger Shark is for my office tank... the Hammerhead is for home use :heh:

post-34-1161783628.jpg

A new toy... Easy Blade™

post-34-1161793898.jpg

So happy today... finally I dare to show you guys my sand bed area... without having to crop away the bottom part coz the coralline algae are giving me the freaks :ooh:

post-34-1161794476.jpg

Nice scape and collection :whistle

Thanks!

Downgrading is in process atm... my Arctica 1/5hp chiller will be delivered to my buyer this coming Monday, so almost all corals must be evacuated from my home tank by this weekend...

Destination? Hehe... to be revealed soon :lol:

Latest FTS... still a bit overcrowded but I've already sold a few pieces of corals...

1) Green Star Polyp

2) Cup Coral

3) Merulina

4) Sand Dollar

5) Reef Hermit

There will be another bro coming over to my place to collect some corals...

Counting down... 2 more days to go...

post-34-1162020586.jpg

All packed...

1) Red Goniopora

2) Pink Cyna

3) Orange Yuma

:lol:

One of the few last pix with corals in it... oh i'm gonna miss them all :cry2:

post-34-1162034902.jpg

Left side of the tank :unsure:

post-34-1162035079.jpg

It will look empty without corals at home. Soon they will start to appear again.

Bro Kenneth... give me a break lah... enough nagging liao :blink: Well... let's see how well some of my hitchiker mushrooms and zoas can do without chiller... perhaps if they do well... my Percula 90 can be transformed into a Mushroom Paradise :lol:

• SRC Member

Bro Kenneth... give me a break lah... enough nagging liao :blink: Well... let's see how well some of my hitchiker mushrooms and zoas can do without chiller... perhaps if they do well... my Percula 90 can be transformed into a Mushroom Paradise :lol:

the mushy should be alright provided that temp does not exceed 30 degree .... Mushies are hardy and easy to keep :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

the mushy should be alright provided that temp does not exceed 30 degree .... Mushies are hardy and easy to keep :lol:

I got a feeling my tank will not exceed 30ºC coz I've strip off most of the pumps and wave makers... will downgrade my lighting from ATI PM 6 tubes to ATI PM 4 tubes (shorter lighting hours)... oh how I wish I still have my Aquatronica at home... then can record the temperature every 30 minutes for a week :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Guys... final update... wow what a wonderful journey...

In the process of decomming now... start with rocks :)

post-34-1163221825.jpg

Try to make the best out of it... Percula 90's legacy... right bucket goes to my office tank... left to Hammy's... all remaining goes to Jem's new FOWLR!!! Sand will go to Jem too :)

Zoas and etc. will go to JH :D

All fish sold to TCC members.

I will post for equipments, lightset, tank & etc. soon :)

post-34-1163222095.jpg

Try to make the best out of it... Percula 90's legacy... right bucket goes to my office tank... left to Hammy's... all remaining goes to Jem's new FOWLR!!! Sand will go to Jem too :)

Zoas and etc. will go to JH :D

All fish sold to TCC members.

I will post for equipments, lightset, tank & etc. soon :)

i sense the coralline encrusted rock coming to my tank :evil:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10