WTS: skimmer NW-200

Hi all,

would like to sell the above item for $190. Only used it for 1 week in my new 4ft tank (bought from AM for $248). Reason to sell: upgraded to beckett (although i saw its performance is pretty good during cycling state). It is a skimmer for placement in the sump.

Pls pm or contact me at 98568344. Collection: bt batok. Thanks!

Pic: click --> http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43195

• SRC Member
is it an internal one.. or external one

Bro, grab it if it is within your budget... this is a rock skimmer at this price range.

spec at 850l (i think)...if you are 4ft or below..it is very reasonable price.

Btw, it is an in-sump. Out-sump is DNW n not NW..

cheers.

;)

• SRC Member

lol.. wat is a sump?? :lol:

Tho i agree it's a funny question....perhaps to assist the newbie, an explanation might help as well.

So FYI, a sump is a separate tank that is connected to the main tank (normally placed at the bottom of the main tank in the cabinet).

It's main purpose is to:

1. Increase total water volume

2. House equipment (to ensure that the main tank is not cluttered with unsightly equipments all over)

3. Optional - to house a refugium. The purpose for which is to grow macro algae (plants) that assist in the nutrient export for the tank.

hope that helps.... ;)

ps. Apologies to Good Chong as this is clearly :off: but UPZ! for your sale :)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

Tho i agree it's a funny question....perhaps to assist the newbie, an explanation might help as well.

So FYI, a sump is a separate tank that is connected to the main tank (normally placed at the bottom of the main tank in the cabinet).

It's main purpose is to:

1. Increase total water volume

2. House equipment (to ensure that the main tank is not cluttered with unsightly equipments all over)

3. Optional - to house a refugium. The purpose for which is to grow macro algae (plants) that assist in the nutrient export for the tank.

hope that helps.... ;)

ps. Apologies to Good Chong as this is clearly :off: but UPZ! for your sale :)

:bow::bow::bow: