Deltec Skimmer for Sale

Bro skimmer is excellent esp for those with space constraint or ios type,

which mine was untill it leak (aldy decomm so sad many casualty) :cry2:

The next tank I will get will be with sump ( I will ensure myself to have enough space fora bigger and better skimmer) :D:P:D

so selling this lovely skimmer...this fellow really is powerful and "hardworking" no doubt! (can search someone does did a review on this)

Emmm sorry bro price is not negotiable.... ;)

well Deltec and Aqua C both good stuff....both have its own "credits"

but all I can say Deltec mce 600 is a very good skimmer for ios tank :D

hi .... like to check wats the function of the media box ..... can how u actually connect up the the skimmer..... thanks .... :D ....

well Deltec and Aqua C both good stuff....both have its own "credits"

but all I can say Deltec mce 600 is a very good skimmer for ios tank :D

hi .... like to check wats the function of the media box ..... can how u actually connect up the the skimmer..... thanks .... :D ....

pm u!

i believe this series come with a older version of aquabee pump which draw more electricity.

so , urs is the newer version or older version and do u mind pming mi the wattage of the pump

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

nah, its wont be overkill for a tank of that size. ios mean internal overflow system

bro yap probably not...someone did a review on this skimmer and his a 4ft tank.

do a search to find out more abt it... but like bro w3ish3ng it is all rite.

ios - internal overflow system normally the system at the side of the main tank or at the rear of the main tank. It does not have sump tank... :D

Haha... there is no such thing as overkill for a protein skimmer... for me... this guy will be perfect for a 2ft tank :lol::lol::lol: (Bearing in mind the collection cup is a little small)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

bro you are very correct...it is the new version...

if I not wrong that time check with the depot staff it is 4 watt emmm will check later to confirm.... :lol:

well everyone it is 14 watt

anyway bro zulu-lulu the skimmer is currently reserved for bro Jervismum...

Perhaps if he decide not to take I will get back to you.... :D:thanks:

well everyone it is 14 watt

anyway bro zulu-lulu the skimmer is currently reserved for bro Jervismum...

Perhaps if he decide not to take I will get back to you.... :D:thanks:

Emm... my name is being mentioned here... haha... :angel:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Guys I am taking... always wanted a Deltec skimmer... a mini one also can lah! Now I need to get a tank to run this skimmer :o