Selling: Liverock, Deltec skimmer & CR, Tunze

riot

• SRC Member

Hi

Sorry I have been out of the hobby a while due to personal commitments.

Selling my equipment and converting to a freshwater/ planted tank.

All items in good condition.

Self collect at AMK.

Cash on delivery

Assorted corals and fish to be given away to buyers so bring your own pail.

Live rock- heavily corraline encrusted. $10 per kg (remember to bring containers)

Deltec AP850 Protein skimmer. $800

Deltec PF600 Calcium reactor, inclusive of current contents (half load) Rowalith & Magnesium Pro $700

Tunze multicontroller (older knob turning type) with 2X6000 tunzes. Inclusive of 2Xtunze magnet holders $800

Feel free to PM for enquiries but I might not be able to respond speedily. Ideally, I would like to clear the livestock first before moving to the equipment.

Cheers

Riot

• SRC Member

Thanks guys for the interest

I have a whole lot of live rock- how much to tell the truth I do not know. A 100kg?

The AP850 is an older generation model replaced by the Ap851 with larger collection cup. Otherwise, no difference between the two. The Ap850 is driven by a eheim 1060. The foam is amazing.

I will try to reply to the PMs.

My tunze is overpriced, as I have received comments that the older muticontroller (knob type) price has dropped substantially? Not sure if this is true- I have been out of the loop for a long time. Perhaps the forum can suggest a reasonable price? All equipment less than 2 years old.

Thanks

Just read your thread.... Sorry to hear that you have given up bro..... To think that I have only seen your tank once. Sigh....

Really hope you will be back one day...

Take care my friend! :)

UPZ for your sales

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

thanks gouldian.

Priorities change lah- I am making a huge loss from the hobby, selling off me prized deltec equipment. Was actually considering storage until one day I resume, but that will mean just unneccessary clutter. Anyway, the tank is still totally encrusted with corraline- sucks calcium like no body's business. A bit tiring to maintain the calc just to feed them. Sian liao.

Anyway met of really nice people in this hobby. It had been a good run.

I will reply to my PMs.

Cheers