WTB: True Percular

Nauzer

Hi!

:D:D

i am letting go a health pair of true with their house (BTA)...

please pm or sms me to offer price...

thanks.

wow ur true perc ??!?!?

False perc in Liveaquaria

True perc in Liveaquria

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Bro yours are False Percula... selling @ 5 each!!!

Ocellaris Clownfish

(Amphiprion ocellaris)

http://www.liveaquaria.com/search/default.cfm

And I can't believe you are trying to sell it at $40 a pair!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

<_< okie, i was told by the LFS when i bought that they are true. this is the picture taken some times back.

if they are false, i am willing to apologise :P:P:P but i will make know the name of the LFS that sold me this as TRUE :evil::evil::evil:

post-10-1153899001.jpg

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

<_< okie, i was told by the LFS when i bought that they are true. this is the picture taken some times back.

if they are false, i am willing to apologise :P:P:P but i will make know the name of the LFS that sold me this as TRUE :evil::evil::evil:

Very bad LFS... can PM me the name of the LFS that sold you this healthy pair of Clown?

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Very bad LFS... can PM me the name of the LFS that sold you this healthy pair of Clown?

if such unscrupulous LFS exist, why not publish here instead of PM? ;)

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

few things here to clarify:

to bro Nauzer, i am not here to con you into buying, hope you understand :lol: i say that it is true as i believe them to be so. :(

as a gesture (to save my name or SRC name) on my part, i am willing to buy a pair of true clown for you or sponsor $40 for your search of true clown. please sms me at 97973622 or pm me regarding this.

to others: the LFS is at xxxxxxxxr road. pretty famous and the boss is relatively honest. they used to have a tank with several anemones and clowns in it. the clowns even lay eggs once... BUT until i am 100% sure that it is false clowns then i will :evil::evil::evil:

cheers cheers cheers

@Sept 2014

few things here to clarify:

to bro Nauzer, i am not here to con you into buying, hope you understand :lol: i say that it is true as i believe them to be so. :(

as a gesture (to save my name or SRC name) on my part, i am willing to buy a pair of true clown for you or sponsor $40 for your search of true clown. please sms me at 97973622 or pm me regarding this.

to others: the LFS is at xxxxxxxxr road. pretty famous and the boss is relatively honest. they used to have a tank with several anemones and clowns in it. the clowns even lay eggs once... BUT until i am 100% sure that it is false clowns then i will :evil::evil::evil:

cheers cheers cheers

Nah it okie Bro, I am not angry about this issue.. :lol:

I believe you are sincere enough since you attached a pix as well of your lovely

ClownFish.. :) No hard feeling pls.. B)

Coral Farm Tank S9 quite interesting pair but they letting go at premium price.. :unsure:

Still looking . . . . ;)

how much is Coral Farm selling the S9 n S18? Is the pattern nice or super black? When did you see it? Can pm me the price?

Main Tank: 3 by 2 by 2.5 ft

Sump: 30 by 16 by 16 inch

Return: Sicce 5000

Wavemaker: Vortech Mp40wES

Lighting: 2 X Maxspect Mazzara, 1 ATI True Actinic, 1 ATI BluePlus

Skimmer: Deltec APF 600

CR: Deltec PF 501

Filtration: Carbon FR, Phosphate FR

Chiller: Hailea 300A

• SRC Member

:lol::lol:

thanks those bro for the understanding.

but i am curious as well, how much is a pair of paired true clown? can we buy a few small clown and let them pair up on their own? will it save cost? cos i know that clown fish is %*^*^*^ (cannot remember the term), that means it start all with single ###### (male, if i am not wrong) but the most agressive will become the female...

@Sept 2014

• SRC Member

you can try going to iwarna or ah beng..

sometimes they come in true percs

some are packed single in bags, and some are packed as already mated pairs..

i got two singles in seperate bags, brought them home and paired them up together sucessfully..

price definitely cheaper than other lfs..

u can pm me if you need more info on price or how to pair them up

Well for those who considering to buy a nice or premium percular clown fish at Coral Farm I would strongly suggest to approach the right person which is the operation manager Mr Jon before you blindly choose them. And he will not only advise you but he will also stop you from buying the fish if he find that the condition is not right and will send it back to their supplier. Had a pair from them and already been a year. Will try to post the picture of my pair. Good luck with your purchase. ;)