5.5" Achilles Tang for bid. With me for 2 yrs.

planetg

• SRC Member

Regret to sell this fella as I already have a beautiful Personifier and wanted other colours. Hoping to keep a PBT in future too..

This fella is a healthy, eating and loves swimming against current. Future owner has to have a decent set up with good current in tank. Pls dun buy and try try... Friends who have seen my AT can help me vouch for it's teardrop :eyebrow:

I'll be catching the fish later tonight. Collection on Friday.

Starting Bid Price : $145

Increment : $5

Closing Time: 26 July 1159pm

Cheers and bid responsibly.

• SRC Member

Is one Tang I really want to get a hand on it......Gabriel, I have already 6 tangs (Blue, Purple, Yellow, Naso, Sailfin and Sohal).....is it wise to add this beautiful to the Tang family?

• SRC Member

would love to take it over from u.. but doubt my tank is ready for it.. that is the only tang i wan.. apart from my gobies and my wifey's true percula... it is gonna be my one and only main fish. No PT, YT... sigh... wrong timing lah... :(

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

bro chew,

long time no hear man... got chng anymore on your mz3 bo?

btw, to be honest with you, it is a little risk cos i forsee some fighting with the BT and Sohal

however, if you are really keen and keep this a final tang, then it's worth the gamble.

it's not easy to come by an AT surviving in captivity for 2 yrs. even ich cannot kill this bugger one!

but u gotta have good current. this strong fella can swim right in front of the tunze 6100!

cheers and stay in touch man...

bro chew,

long time no hear man... got chng anymore on your mz3 bo?

btw, to be honest with you, it is a little risk cos i forsee some fighting with the BT and Sohal

however, if you are really keen and keep this a final tang, then it's worth the gamble.

it's not easy to come by an AT surviving in captivity for 2 yrs. even ich cannot kill this bugger one!

but u gotta have good current. this strong fella can swim right in front of the tunze 6100!

cheers and stay in touch man...

the video is very nice and the teardrop :yeah::yeah:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

Well ....just upgraded up sound system....kekeke.....contemplating to change my rims liao leh.....hehehe.....yours?.....any new mod?? :rolleyes:

By the way, Bro....does this beauty eats pallets?? I dont think I have time to feed them with vege..... :paiseh: