WTS Juvenile Blue Girdle Angel

• SRC Member

WTS a juvenile blue girdle angel (aka majestic angel). Bought from Henry of Marinelife for $45 and selling for the same price. Caught by net and not cyanide according to Henry. 1 inch and very cute looking with brilliant colours although it is small. Been with me since end Feb ie 6 months already and feeding very well on pellets. Sad to sell all my angels as I am coverting to corals. Please pm me if you are keen. Thanks.

• SRC Member

Bro, I guess it's in the quality. This little fellow was attacked and chased by my emperor, blueface, regal angels, and have to compete for food with my 5 inch blue tang, bristle tooth etc (about 30 fishes in all) when 1st introduced. He not only survived well but also outlived my previous purchases of 2 adult majestic angels, 1 adult regal angels and 1 emperor. They did not eat well and when they finally started eating, they dropped dead although they looked healthy. Cyanide? As for the price, I can only lower a little - you can confirm with Henry the brilliant colours this little fellow has and how robust he is. You will know what I mean when you see it.