Traffic offence appeal

rickster88888

• SRC Member
The offence is : Parking opposite continuous white line.

Its a cisco office that book me. Anyone know any email or address that i can write to.

actually it is an offence....nothing much you can do really...when it was TP if you have a vaild reason, they would still consisder, but the chances from CISCO will be much stricter as they have to follow the guidelines that they complied to during tendering for the project.....good luck man.....

i was book once when there were no white lines, was at a big gap between 2 double yellow lines.....perfectly legal....yet still booked for obstruction of traffic.....when there was clearly no cars.....after write in also no use, instead, there extended the double yellow lines to cover the gaps..... :angry:

• SRC Member

Usually summons are given when the residents activate the cisco. This is especially evident in areas like the hong leong place near Marine life. Outsiders used that place too frequently and residents just dial the hotline whenever they feel inconvenienced.

Otherwise, cisco hardly give summons along private housing areas in case resident bang table and kick up a fuss.

Yah.. These CISCO traffic wardens are ridiculous!!!

I was at this small junction where traffic are supposed to turn left cos the road opposite to me is one way traffic (no entry from my direction). There is an empty parallel parking lot on this opposite road and there was no car around so I just went straight and parked into the lot. Displayed a coupon as usual and left.

When I came back, saw a $50 ticket with the wordings "Car parked inside lot, against traffic flow"!! What the heck!!!! Like that also ganna fine!!! The car was parked in a proper lot with a valid parking coupon. Whichever direction the car face is none of their business what.. really wish to strangle the freaking CISCO warden!!!

• SRC Member
Yah.. These CISCO traffic wardens are ridiculous!!!

I was at this small junction where traffic are supposed to turn left cos the road opposite to me is one way traffic (no entry from my direction). There is an empty parallel parking lot on this opposite road and there was no car around so I just went straight and parked into the lot. Displayed a coupon as usual and left.

When I came back, saw a $50 ticket with the wordings "Car parked inside lot, against traffic flow"!! What the heck!!!! Like that also ganna fine!!! The car was parked in a proper lot with a valid parking coupon. Whichever direction the car face is none of their business what.. really wish to strangle the freaking CISCO warden!!!

Bro,

Just check with a fellow colleague. It's true they can give you summon if your car is parked against the traffic even in a parking lot.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png