WTS: Spare UPS

wedgee

• SRC Member

Hi guys

I have a 3KVA UPS in my store and my wife finds it an eyesore, so no choice gotta sell it off...

The brand is Powerware (USA), and it can run a Rio 26HF (>50W) for at least 6 to 8 hrs? If u use a Tunze on it, i tink can run 24hr during power failure... :P

Goin for $350 (normal $1.5K!), collect at Tamp - NOTE: This bugger is HEAVY!!!

post-10-1154962011.jpg

• SRC Member
Has the battery been used before?

Good question. It was replaced myself, in December last yr, and I've been charging it every month since. Effectively you'd have 3 to 4 yrs left of battery life if it is used well.

;)

• SRC Member
WOW!! I am using the same brand UPS for my office server room. This is a good piece of hardware. B)

Thanks for backing me up bro! Where u work btw hehe?

Powerware is being used in Citibank and Singtel, so u can expect high quality stuff here! Pls dont compare it to those china brands or Sim Lim ones...

• SRC Member
Thanks for backing me up bro! Where u work btw hehe?

Powerware is being used in Citibank and Singtel, so u can expect high quality stuff here! Pls dont compare it to those china brands or Sim Lim ones...

Office in Tanjong pagar. Cost my company ard 5K to get a 5KVA one. Weighs a ton.... :pinch:

• SRC Member

Classic case of power failure bringin down a treasure of a tank...Reef Central member SPS tank crash

For those who have so much treasure in their tanks and spend sooo much time/money and effort in it, this UPS is for YOU!

Dont take things for granted, our power has failed before (2yrs ago? The huge one), and our house fuses can blow, due to unforseen circumstances, so I hope someone can pick up this small insurance for their tank... ;)

Hi there, I'm very interested in picking up the UPS from you. Unfortunately it won't be for another month while I wait for my paycheck. Just to let you know that ify ou can't sell it by then, I'll take it. I don't expect you to hang on to it for so long.

I'll drop you a message in a couple of weeks to ask you bout it. But I would appreciate it if you could let me know when you manage to sell it. Otherwise I'll take it. You can contact me at 91017760. Thanks!

• SRC Member
Hi

I am interested. Can let me know what is the weight of the unit. I need to check whether I need to ask my friend along to pick it up if it is too heavy.

Best regards,

Roger

Hi bro the unit is more than 20kg i tink! One person carry can only walk a short distance, it will help if u have someone to help carry it when u reach yr place (I can help u carry it to my flat void deck, no problem :P )

As for the manual, I dont have it already, but its real easy to operate, and I know all the controls, can help to write it down for u... ;)

Sms me at 9685 9334 for my address and contact...