lobang for ozoniser/orp monitor

roidan

• SRC Member
any chance we can buy such gadgets cheap at aquarama? :D

yeah! :yeah: maybe , hopefully we'll be able to get cheap stuff at Aquarama. I need to have a word with the Red Sea People on why their products are so limited here and stocks take a long time to come in. Haven't seen any professional Ozonizer other then theirs. ;)

• SRC Member
Acanthurus pyroferus:

you still havent say which LFS can get the deluxe at $800 leh..most lfs will just :blink::blink: HUH HUH ..what are u talking about..kinda look...they know nuts about this device

:lol: roidan , the local aquarium shop across the street from my home can bring it in for me at that price. ;) I mentioned earlier in the first pages that the sole distributors for this Aquazone Redsea Product is Qian Hu Fish Farm which sells only Tropical Fishes and it's way too far unless you're staying in that area. :D No , other LFS is selling this Aquazone Deluxe and you're right that they won't know even if you ask them. Hardly anyone in Singapore uses this Ozone thing.

• SRC Member
Acanthurus pyroferus:

so where the location of the LFS that is near you that can bring it in at $800?

let me know leh....hehe...good lobang must share

hehehehe.... yes sure ;) It's called K&K aquarium Blk.201D , Tampines Street 21, #01-1145. The guy's name is Tommy Tel: 6 7844 578 :D If you really intend to get one , I'll leave a word with him. :D

• SRC Member
oh..that guy with orange tinted specs...haha....he abit the.... ;);)

but really nice guy...i used to go there often..but the price abit high for some stuff..

he very helpful chap and very fast worker

Ha..ha..ha..ha... yeah thats him! :lol: He's very helpful but the main thing is that the ozonizer is $200 less there! :yeah: They're selling some live rocks and clowns but never bought any from them. Feel sorry for those fishes though :(

• SRC Member
you sure he bringing in your exact model? so the deluxe 50 should be cheaper mah...hehehe...i dun stay tampines already..seldom go there..if u are there, mind asking him for me? the deluxe 50...hehe

The Deluxe 50 is definitely cheaper because it has only one control and no ORP probe. I will ask as it's just across my home. If I make business for him maybe I can get commission...ha..ha..ha..ha :lol: If I'm not mistaken , it's about $500.00. Still willing to purchase? ;) He showed me the aquazone deluxe 200 the other day so that means he can bring in the rest. :D

AquaZone Deluxe 50 - 50 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $325.00 -------SGD$566

RS3673 AquaZone Deluxe 100 - 100 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $335.00 --------SGD$583.5

RS3675 AquaZone Deluxe 200 - 200 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $395.00 ----------SGD$688

marine depot shows deluxe versions all come with probe and air driers leh..

how come his deluxe 50 no probe....and drier..hehehe

need to plan every cent..so can't confirm getting yet.. :)

• SRC Member
AquaZone Deluxe 50 - 50 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $325.00 -------SGD$566

RS3673 AquaZone Deluxe 100 - 100 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $335.00 --------SGD$583.5

RS3675 AquaZone Deluxe 200 - 200 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $395.00 ----------SGD$688

marine depot shows deluxe versions all come with probe and air driers leh..

how come his deluxe 50 no probe....and drier..hehehe

need to plan every cent..so can't confirm getting yet.. :)

if Aquazone 50 comes with probe and dryer I definitely want it! :lol: Dryer is not included in all sets of Aquazone but the probe comes with the Aquazone 100 and 200 respectively....he..he..he..he , looks like it's going to burn a hole in your pocket....oh man! ;) Although I could have gotten it for $800.00 , I still think it's worth the invest. :D

the aquazone do come in all versions my Acanthurus pyroferus ;)

http://www.marinedepot.com/a_uvozone_rs.asp?CartId=

The most basic:

RS3631 AquaZone 50 - 50 mg/hr with Air Drier 250 $143.00

RS3633 AquaZone 100 - 100 mg/hr with Air Drier 250 $164.00

RS3635 AquaZone 200 - 200 mg/hr with Air Drier 250 $222.00

The next level:

RS3651 AquaZone Plus 50 - 50 mg/hr Ozonizer + Controller with Air Drier 250 $225.00

RS3653 AquaZone Plus 100 - 100 mg/hr Ozonizer + Controller with Air Drier 250 $265.00

RS3655 AquaZone Plus 200 - 200 mg/hr Ozonizer + Controller with Air Drier 250 $305.00

The series that you have:

RS3671 AquaZone Deluxe 50 - 50 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $325.00

RS3673 AquaZone Deluxe 100 - 100 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $335.00

RS3675 AquaZone Deluxe 200 - 200 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $395.00

:D

• SRC Member
http://www.marinedepot.com/a_uvozone_rs.asp?CartId=

look at this site Acanthurus pyroferus  :D

Roidan , the website is based for the US consumers as the air dryer is not included in the Singapore export. :D but the probe is included when you get a 100 or 200 over here. The US specs dont include the probes with the purchase. :D I don't think he will bring in those you stated as no one seems to know how to use these machines yet. ;)

• SRC Member
yeah...coz i dun need the top end model like yours...just want the aquazone deluxe 50..will print the whole page from marine depot and ask him about it when i do get there...thanks for all the info so far bro Acanthurus pyroferus

btw, don't you think his specs looks.....*kinky*? :lol::lol:

You're most welcome , bro Roidan! :D Yeah , I agree.....he..he..he..he his specs does look kinky! :lol: I'll put in a word for you this evening when I drop by! :D