lobang for ozoniser/orp monitor

roidan

• SRC Member
anyone?

Hi Roidan , The Aquazone Deluxe 200 has both the ORP Controller and the Ozone control which comes with the ORP probe. ;) The Aquazone 50 and 100 just comes with the Ozone Control. I got mine at a very high price when I found out my local fishshop could have got for me for even less :( I heard they're out of stock at the moment but my local neighbourhood fishshop has a set. :yeah:

actually the deluxe has 50, 100 or 200 version...

i cut and paste the prices in US dollars...

AquaZone Deluxe 50 - 50 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $325.00

RS3673 AquaZone Deluxe 100 - 100 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $335.00

RS3675 AquaZone Deluxe 200 - 200 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $395.00

• SRC Member

I believe the brand 'Sanders' do have some of such functions; the controller and the prices are almost the same at Sing Dollars instead and they are also not from those ulu ulu countries. Actually I am thinking of getting one after my last one 'fused' but still trying out ozoniserless to see if the fish are okay. Up to two months liao, think they are already immune to ich n other illness...touchwood...

If see anything wrong, have already decided to get the Sanders one. R*inbow quoted me a good price. :lol:

yeah..i was thinking of getting seperately the orp and ozonizer...but if can all build into one unit..i no need to monitor the levels and tune the ozonizer up or down...can just set a level and when the level is reached, the unit cuts itself off....hehe...

flubberina: can pm me how much the sanders one cost? i saw one in petma$# but din ask the price.....the casing very yellowish old looking....hehe..issit havent use already the casing oxidised liao..haha :P

• SRC Member

Nope..Sanders dun comes wif the ORP controller n probe..(checked wif the havelock rd shop b4)..I think wat it does is tat it allows u to predefine/set the amt of ozone dosage u want. Likewise a few of the taiwanese/china brands are also the same.

• SRC Member
yeah..i was thinking of getting seperately the orp and ozonizer...but if can all build into one unit..i no need to monitor the levels and tune the ozonizer up or down...can just set a level and when the level is reached, the unit cuts itself off....hehe...

flubberina: can pm me how much the sanders one cost? i saw one in petma$# but din ask the price.....the casing very yellowish old looking....hehe..issit havent use already the casing oxidised liao..haha :P

The last time i checked..the price was ard $200+..n it came in diff models (for diff size of tanks i guess)

Marine depot price: using 1 USD = 1.74184 SGD

AquaZone Deluxe 50 - 50 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $325.00 -------SGD$566

RS3673 AquaZone Deluxe 100 - 100 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $335.00 --------SGD$583.5

RS3675 AquaZone Deluxe 200 - 200 mg/hr Ozonizer/Controller + Probe w/ Air Drier 250 $395.00 ----------SGD$688

Shipping to singapore.up to 5lbs USD$42 -------------SGD$72

each aquazone is only 1.25lb.....hehe....

think getting from marine depot is cheaper than any sources here...still waiting for

Acanthurus pyroferus's LFS information :D

wats this ozone thingy use for?

care to share?

An Ozonizer

augments the performance of protein skimmers and biological filters

produces transparent and healthy water

diminishes the load of nitrite and ammonia evident

augments the redoxpotential and the content of oxygen

diminishes the load of disinfectants in the water

decomposes yellow substances and other pollutants for the degradation inside the biological filter

• SRC Member
thanks niaoci...

seems like the red sea aquazone not common here...waiting for Acanthurus pyroferus to tell me where his LFS is...hehe

Roidan , The Aquazone Deluxe is a great machine to invest and I wouldn't go for something cheaper then this. ;) I bought it from Qxxx Hx Fishfarm as they are the sole distributers for this product! :D but I think any local aquarium shop (if you know the person) can order it for you. I bought it for $1,######.00 but you can get it for $800.00 from your local aquarium shop. If you want to invest in something good that will last then you will make a good choice on this! :D By the way , the air dryer comes separately at $80.xx ;) Don't try and use the ozone without the air-dryer as our humidity is very high and with time it will damage your machine. The probe comes together with the Aquazone Deluxe. Remember to get the electrode cleaner as well because for correct reading all the time , I suggest you clean your probe every two weeks and keep it away from direct light. ;) Hey guys , can anyone tell me where to get the silica gel for the air dryer? It seems camera shops have run out of it for some reason? :unsure: I am afraid I emptied all their supplies....he..he..he..he :lol:

• SRC Member
Hi All,

i saw it in HK... and i think cost about S$200+ or 300+??? "can find out for you.." next Wednesday i am there...

Can post me website of products, b4 i see the wrong things again.

Cheers!

Sunray

oh la la :yeah: $200 or $300?! That must be the Sanders then! If Aquazone is that cheap I want more! ;) Here is what it looks like :D

post-10-1066211676.jpg

• SRC Member
Any of you guys used this kinda gadget before and noticed that there is an improvement to the LS and general water conditions?

oh yes! :yeah: definitely! The outbreaks stops , protien skimming like never before and the water conditions look like the sea itself. :D Overall I definitely go by this gadget! ;)

• SRC Member
Any of you guys used this kinda gadget before and noticed that there is an improvement to the LS and general water conditions?

oh yes! :yeah: definitely! The outbreaks stops , protien skimming like never before and the water conditions look like the sea itself. :D Overall I definitely go by this gadget! ;)