MWTS: Unopen Absolut Vodka (3 x 1 litres, all diff

Atreef

• SRC Member

MWTS: Unopen Absolut Vodka (3 x 1 litres, all different flavor)

Have the 3 flavors to let go..

Personal collection need to go to fund other stuff.

Selling all 3 together and not separately.

All 3 bottles are 1 litres and seal are totally unbroken

Kurant, Ruby Red and Raspberry

pm me yr offer with contact, self collect at Bedok

Highest offer : $110

will closed deal at $120

DSC01221.jpg

DSC01222.jpg

• SRC Member

Not out to spoil ur thread or anything but be careful when attempting to sell alcohol through the forum as i don't think it's legal/allowed.

I could be wrong tho.... :(

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

its ok bro..

yes $110 for all 3..

you dun get vodkas at $23 out of DFS

actually we do. i have gotten my friends and even my ex to purchase absoluts for me. the cheaper varients of vodkas for kids to drink. and they only collect 22 bucks from me. unless they are nice to cover the rest for me. but i seriously doubt so. ranges from kurrant and raspberry to the normal ones. in some NTUCs they selling the absoluts for 40+++ bucks a bottle.

in any case, its up to how much the seller wishes to price the vodkas. if you guys think its too ex, den just leave this thread. dun haf to post such remarks here. the seller could have juz gotten them from NTUC or any of the liquor shops here.

• SRC Member
DFS's are selling the normal at $23 (1 Lit) and the fruit flavoured ones are at $26 (1 Lit). I just got back from overseas last night, bought the normal one...my two cents worth...

wat u explain is correct but how many time do u go oversea?

i also ask my fren and colleagues to buy on behalf for me and i paid more than what is selling at DFS

• SRC Member

actually we do. i have gotten my friends and even my ex to purchase absoluts for me. the cheaper varients of vodkas for kids to drink. and they only collect 22 bucks from me. unless they are nice to cover the rest for me. but i seriously doubt so. ranges from kurrant and raspberry to the normal ones. in some NTUCs they selling the absoluts for 40+++ bucks a bottle.

in any case, its up to how much the seller wishes to price the vodkas. if you guys think its too ex, den just leave this thread. dun haf to post such remarks here. the seller could have juz gotten them from NTUC or any of the liquor shops here.

thanks for clarifying