new tank

• SRC Member

guys pls how to comment this round after mishaps on the 1st tank :thanks:

and there are some unknow to me can help to id ??

it a 2ft tank

8kg of LR & 2in to 3in of sand & a pizm skimmer

3 common clowns bot 1in each

1 maroon clown bot 1in

2 Blue-streak Devil damsel bot 1in each

1 Coral Beauty Angel bot 2in

1 frogspawn

1 5 layer fan worm

1 purple fan worm

1 polyp orange and yellow colour

12 brown mushrooms

2 acropoys i guess in my gallay i name it unknow

here is the link pic

post-6-1066137415.jpg

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

1) Your bioload is a bit high for a 2ft tank.

2) I like your rockscape.

3) Maroon clown are known to be more aggressive than the commons... waiting for fights to happen if it hasn't happen yet...

4) Your Coral Beauty... is it not pecking on your polyps or fan worms?

• SRC Member

Your Coral Beauty... is it not pecking on your polyps or fan worms?

nope not yet at the moment if it is i might sell it of or get a flame angal which i think it much more reef safe i guess

Maroon clown are known to be more aggressive than the commons... waiting for fights to happen if it hasn't happen yet...

fight is still not happen yet infact that they are swimming in a school follow the sightly bigger clown around the tank

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

thanks do anyone knows what does frogspawn and mushroom eats or they just required light as i know ??

if you search for the other post you will know wat happen and there are some pic of my old tank which an anemone move itself to the powerhead and get itself stuck result my whole tank of fish and shimps dies only fan worms and coral surive as i put them to my friend tank

• SRC Member

maybe some LR with corals lor and i been changing saltwater weekly bot 10% each time

• SRC Member

I went to see the link to your gallery... The unknown fan worm is a christmas tree fan worm... nice to have in the tank... :)

Flame Angel? As long as its angels, you can't trust them pecking on your corals and stuff... It's actually a case of luck and the fish's personality... I known of people who kept coral beautys with polyps but till this day, nothing happen....

:off: I always wonder why they call it "coral beauty" since it is known to peck and destroy corals??? Hehe...

• SRC Member

ic i got it for $1 but the purple fan worm i got it for $10 btw can you tell me wat does frogspawn eats ?? and mushroom too or they just need light