WTS: US zoos...

chrislzh

• SRC Member

anyway, its meant to be another source to get us zoos... if you think its too expensive, give it a go, cos I am trying to help if anyone wants it can ask friend to bring in... since thats the case, it will be a personal zoos delivery then..

anyway, its meant to be another source to get us zoos... if you think its too expensive, give it a go, cos I am trying to help if anyone wants it can ask friend to bring in... since thats the case, it will be a personal zoos delivery then..

Bro I understand the frustration... well as I've said before... make us all drool with envy :) And I really look forward to your private collection of US Zoos... perhaps you can start propagating them for distribution :) But I don't think I have any good quality Zoos to trade with :(

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

no worries jerv, as i said, i am just tring to help, will inform you once the zoos, arrived and will give you the first pripority for the frag since you help me so much during my setup... ;)

Hehe... I want BLUE Zoas :bow::bow::bow:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

i willbring in for my personal use first, all of you can come over and take a look, if you find it nice, then i can ask my friend's bro, to bring it over 1 week after, as his bro will be coming a week after him too. so all of you can see the corals first before deciding... but no confirmation that he can get exactly the same one. i am living at pasir ris.

• SRC Member

For your info, US normally don't sell colony of zoa but propagated frag which is very tiny even though there are 10-15 polyps. Their polyp size is even smaller than any of our local zoa. So might not be advisible to further frag into 2 or even 4.

Just my sharing. :peace:

• SRC Member

Bro chrislzh, can you check how many polyps each colony has...appreciate your help. I'm staying on the west side, so don't wanna drive all the way down to see.

And dersuz, thanks for the advice. Btw, will you be having any of your frag sale coming soon? :D

So, there are 2 of us anyone else wanna join in? No Fan fei ji okay :D

(1) dleecool

(2) Monpire

(3) ?

(4) ?

• SRC Member
Bro chrislzh, can you check how many polyps each colony has...appreciate your help. I'm staying on the west side, so don't wanna drive all the way down to see.

And dersuz, thanks for the advice. Btw, will you be having any of your frag sale coming soon? :D

So, there are 2 of us anyone else wanna join in? No Fan fei ji okay :D

(1) dleecool

(2) Monpire

(3) ?

(4) ?

:off:

Hi bro Monpire,

Me too stay in West!!! :D

Maybe next time can cheong LFS together!!

Anyone have US zoos to frag?

My rock has more than 100 polyps.

post-10-1156420866.jpg

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.