• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jervis bro, I'm serious about if you need to get rid of 1 helfrichi :D

I like the fishes in your tank .. wish mine isn't as aggressive as yours :cry2:

Had to swap out my more aggressive tangs for my new PB tang.. :cry:

Hi there

I can't get rid of it as it will stress my tank in order to catch it out... not worth the effort IMO... although 1 Helfrichi already in isolation... there is no sign of aggression yet :)

All my fishes are not aggressive (I hope)... why a PBT? They are problematic :D:D:D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

jervis, what's the new skimmer?

ATI BM-250 is rated up to 3000 litres which is about 5 times your tank size, why do u wan to change?

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

i think it's cos of his "desires" to be at the cutting edge....BM considered budget skimmer la...too cheap...lol! :lol::lol::lol:

kiddin ya.... :P

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

bro jerv. so fast upgrading the skimmer already ah?

will the new light be brighter than the present one?

Haha... you guys know my style... I like to try new stuff :P:P:P

Yes the new lighting will be bright enough to meet almost all SPS requirements :) Germany side is still customizing the lighting for me... will probably receive it in 2 weeks time :nc:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

i think it's cos of his "desires" to be at the cutting edge....BM considered budget skimmer la...too cheap...lol! :lol::lol::lol:

kiddin ya.... :P

Wah the way you put it not very nice leh... ATI BM remains to be a lot of reefers' dream... but yes, my new skimmer is a lot more cutting-edge and it can run my tank 10 times over :)

Yo Bro, nice tank :D Better shift down your magnet cleaner. Too close to your Tunze. If I did remember clearly what the manual had stated inside the cleaner box.

Thanks bro... a very valid reminder :bow::bow::bow:

Oh my lovely Rics :wub:

post-34-1163498530.jpg

Does this little guy looks familiar to anyone? :lol::lol::lol: I have to go through so much begging and red tape in order to secure a piece :heh: Product review to follow shortly :eyebrow:

post-34-1163508645.jpg

Does this little guy looks familiar to anyone? :lol::lol::lol: I have to go through so much begging and red tape in order to secure a piece :heh: Product review to follow shortly :eyebrow:

:yeah::yeah::yeah:

the review .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Here's how small it is... against my Apple mouse... so it's palm size for sure :rolleyes:

post-34-1163509407.jpg

• SRC Member
Does this little guy looks familiar to anyone?    I have to go through so much begging and red tape in order to secure a piece  Product review to follow shortly

is it the controllable ones? :bow: wow that pcs is my top of "to get" list!how did u manage to get it? :whistle

is it the controllable ones? :bow: wow that pcs is my top of "to get" list!how did u manage to get it? :whistle

Not controllable... I "stole" the smallest model as it is nearest to the door :lol: And Diamond was asleep at that time... hehe :P

• SRC Member

Haha... you guys know my style... I like to try new stuff :P:P:P

Yes the new lighting will be bright enough to meet almost all SPS requirements :) Germany side is still customizing the lighting for me... will probably receive it in 2 weeks time :nc:

BK?????

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

Nice.... Thats what I want... Ez to hide... Whats the damage? Can share?

AquaMarin (Tunze's Wholesaler) already announced the interim pricing... go check out either here or the other forum) :P

BK?????

No lah... you know I'm not a follower... hahaha :eyebrow:

Anyway... we talking about lighting lah :lol: