Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! LoL....im Green with ENVY.....great looking tank... :)

Bro Qxn... can you still recognize your legacies? :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Well it's about time you come back to the Dark Side... :fear:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Something has hit our shores :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1163604367.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

The Nanostream comes with a protective netting... nice idea... but turn out to be a mysis trap :erm:

post-34-1163604591.jpg

All the SPS experts out there... how does my Montipora Digitata looks to you? Any sign of stress? 3rd day in my tank :nc:

post-34-1163604856.jpg

ur digita monti looks good leh and I think need more time to show more of its potential colors... :yeah:

Phew... so nothing negative lah... coz first time SPS... a bit panic sometimes :unsure:

• SRC Member

Phew... so nothing negative lah... coz first time SPS... a bit panic sometimes :unsure:

it will be a new form of addiction to u from now on :P Spikey hill top with wat u mention before " looks like Crayon colors" LOL..... :pinch:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

A glimpse of my new protein skimmer... the ultimate protein killer :lol: Somehow reminds me of my spice rack :P

Freeing up the sump space (after the buyer collects my ATI BM)... I will start to slowly build a super nice refugium with the help of bro Jem :bow: Initial idea... 75W MH :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1163607836.jpg

whats in the box then?

Bro... inside the box... is the Ultimate Protein Killer :lol::lol::lol:

Clue... check out the biggest u can find in AM website!!!

Actually the biggest AM offers right now is Tunze... for 8000 Liters (2000 gal) :shock::shock::shock: They brought a piece down to KL for the exhibition... I manage to catch a glimpse of it that day :ooh:

hmmmm

deltec skimmer?

Deltec? :heh:

• SRC Member
My Bi-colour Blasto... looking more and more intense... it is getting a lot of attention in the new placement :)

Your red blasto is real nice bro... mine dun open up as big... cannot figure out why.. :(

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• SRC Member

Actually the biggest AM offers right now is Tunze... for 8000 Liters (2000 gal) :shock::shock::shock: They brought a piece down to KL for the exhibition... I manage to catch a glimpse of it that day :ooh:

u mean this? hahah..

to the rest: the box measures 1.5 tiles by 3+ tiles!

post-34-1163611902.jpg

u mean this? hahah..

to the rest: the box measures 1.5 tiles by 3+ tiles!

Colinsoon... next time wanna show scale... must put something inside for comparison... learn from the expert :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1163640141.jpg

• SRC Member

Holy crap! That is huge! :shock:

good idea putting the phone for a sense of scale....Performer 3000 eh?....good choice, you'll probably never need to upgrade a skimmer again!....for as long as you can resist at least.... ;)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

small? its big enough to keep fishes inside la!

around 30cm diameter... the rest u can do the maths.. haha

yes jervis, i am damn lousy.

Cause looking at it is a 3 size pump and comparing other skimmer of 3 size pump it seem small wa...

D&D AP 703 L: 530mm W: 530mm H: 680mm <_<

or BK300 32 x 50 cm which is only 1 pump some more <_<

err what is the height huh???

Can keep fish does not mean big or good wa..

I use weipro also can keep fish wa :lol: