Free Apple MacBook promo from Singnet

Jameshong

Hi,

Anyone sign up this promo? MacBook with intel based chipset lei, double boot either on Mac OS or Win XP :evil: !

My Starhub BB 6.5M contact ended, n i'm contract free so I'm thinking of sign up this promo and get free MacBook :D by 2moro (last day promo):lol: !

what do you think? any pro n con? Mac user pls advice.... :bow: Thanks! :D

cheers.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Apple....Macbook.....Do IT....

but I heard you got to pay $88 for 3 years. Maxonline is only like $60?

My current Maxonline 6.5K is S$68.00 and now promo also the same lei :evil: .

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

My current Maxonline 6.5K is S$68.00 and now promo also the same lei :evil: .

the current price of the macbook model on the promo is 2248... and the total amount you'll have to pay in 36months is 3136... so in effect, you'll be paying for ~25+ for your singtel broadband... the rest would be just like paying the macbook... well i think you'd still be able to save on this, 'coz if you buy a macbook with 36month-installment plan and continue to pay 68 for starhub, you'll be paying ~130+ a month...,

http://www.applecentreorchard.com/promotions.htm

If you haven't used a mac before, then prepare to face a little bit of frustrations... i've got friends who are still scratching their heads and tell me, "in windows i can do this and that... how come i can't do it on my mac?" But once you've "acclimated" :D yourself to using macs, you'll love it... :)

cheers,

zurc

Too bad ..i'm Mac idiot :paiseh:<_< !

Hope MacBook dun fail me.. :evil: .

Nobody cheong this promo mai ;) ??? Starhub also promo MaxOnline 4000, Free modem ###### Xbox lei :angel: .Nobody 心動? weird :eyebrow:

Bro Jameshong

Sorry I should've read your thread earlier...

GO FOR IT!!!

Mac will not fail you... it will not :) I've been using Mac for almost 10 years now and my office is filled with Macs (of several generations all under one roof)... they are very reliable... no virus...

One think I can't stand about Windows is the Virus Protection Update... running continuously on the background slowing the computer down... in a Mac... you will get efficient POWER with minimum fuss...

Ok enough advertising... if you need help... bring you Macbook down to my office :lol:

Je®vis

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

But once you've "acclimated" :D yourself to using macs, you'll love it... :)

Yeah man... you will... Mac is a "point of no return" :lol::lol::lol: It will make your life so much more exciting at home... now you can use iPhoto to manage edit photos... see all my beautiful pix? :evil::evil::evil:

I signed up Singtel 6 months ago... got only a 60G iPod :(

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Bro Jameshong

Sorry I should've read your thread earlier...

GO FOR IT!!!

Mac will not fail you... it will not  :)  I've been using Mac for almost 10 years now and my office is filled with Macs (of several generations all under one roof)... they are very reliable... no virus...

One think I can't stand about Windows is the Virus Protection Update... running continuously on the background slowing the computer down... in a Mac... you will get efficient POWER with minimum fuss...

Ok enough advertising... if you need help... bring you Macbook down to my office  :lol:

Je®vis

Thanks Bro Jervis,

I'll seek you advice if i encounter problem using Mac, escpecially surf net...

But not now ;) ...Macbook and broadband installation scheduled at 3 week later :( , Many ppl subscribling i think :lol: !

36mths seem too long,i got mine singnet 1500kbps for 24mth with free modem,den starhub come up wif 3000kbps or 4500kbps at lower price wif free goodies,than i *faint*.

Just dont really like e contract-based deals/ideas,i rather forgone e freebies than tio trapped by contracts.

Hi bro interesting,

To me 36 months is still ok, becos i can't live w/o net surfing lei and i need high speed access:lol: . IMHO I think ADSL(Singnet) is still better than BB( StxxHux) :ph34r:

macbook is cool but i am dumb with it .

guess i am an old fashion pc user

just bought a new Fujitsu lappy ... happy with it :rolleyes:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• 4 weeks later...