12G O Nano Cube for bid

chrisyew

• SRC Member

Minimum Starting Bid : $40

Increment : $1

Collection place : Tampines

Closing date and time for bid : 15 Sep 2006(Friday) at 1pm.

This is a 12 Gallon Pink colored nana cube by JBJ. It's the original version with 4 chambers behind. I've done some modification for this nano cube to suit my marine requirement.

jbj-mod-21.jpg

(Offered item does not include live stock and rocks inside)

Here are what it will include for the deal;

- Moded with 2PL light (both JEBO 24W PL light - 10K white and 10K white/blue) with individual plug

- Moded with 1 strip of 20 LED Blue lights with individual plug

- Moded with 1 electronic ballast (Elbiru 2x24W)

- 1 original transformer / AC to DC converter for the 2 fans with individual plug

- 1 original Rio 106Gph pump

- 1 diy acrylic external housing for the electronic ballast and transformer/converter (Free)

- 1 diy airstone skimmer (Free) - air pump NOT included

- 1 surface skimmer (with mod to attach it in place to prevent it from dropping when power is off)

- 1 diy acrylic piece for bottom overflow block to increase level behind (Free)

- 1 diy plastic divider for filter medium placement (Free)

- Original unused blue sponge, 1 bag of ceramic rings and some bioballs.

- still have original box

You may refer to the following photos in the next thread.

• SRC Member

- The moded PL lights - 2 x 24W. The original is onli 1 PL and driven by normal internal ballast which made the internal very hot.

moded_pl_lights.jpg

- The Moded 20 led blue light has its own plug so that you can have a separate timer from the main PL lights;

jbj-mod-15.jpg

- The moded Elbiru 2x24W electronic ballast with 1 transformer/ac to dc converter all housed in the diy acrylic holder externally;

moded_electronic_ballast.jpg

• SRC Member

- The free DIY airstone skimmer for the 1st chamber (air pump is NOT included) with individual plug;

diy_skimmer.jpg

- This nano cube has been used for about 8mths so there are some 'stain' of coraline algae growing at the back of the tank;

coralinealgae.jpg

- You may refer to the thread here for some ideas;

www.guppiesonli.com/df...t=121.html

www.guppiesonli.com/df...t=132.html

Note : I've tried my best to describe the item for bid as detail as possible, but if you are unsure, pls post here and ask me. As this 12G O nano cube is moded to suit my use, pls consider carefully before bidding. Thank you.

• SRC Member
can i have the exact dimension?

The dimension of the tank is approx. : 35.5cm (l) x 41cm (w) x 38cm (h). These are measured taken from the longest point as some portion are curved. So these are the biggest dimension possible in case you need to plan whether there is sufficient space for it.

Also you may wish to allocate another 8cm width for the external ballast behind the tank and probably some space for the electrical plugs connectors.

Hope it helps.