WTS:sun coral

bohejm

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

tat time i sold 2 my school mate bec he offer to collect both for 40.bid wil end on sunda nit 2359 ok?

BTW ever since i got flamed by reefers on de 'any1 got foc coral or fish'no 1 has given me anything or i hav asked for anything.i now go 2 iwarna n aquamarine 2 buy.de aunty at iwarna very nice person

• SRC Member

brodon reali like him is wan 2 tel jemarcus bec he always like 2 show off,sa wat his fish ich free la then got free skimmerz n chemicals.then sa his corals won die 1.he just started this year only while i started last year then my bro says he hasvery high ego

• SRC Member

22 miss calls and counting.

your first line when i pick up the phone,

eh you hum ah?

the guys in my class hate me cause i got high ego yes, that one i'll admit.

but have you been to my class and asked them at the times i displayed my ego?

for god's sake when i gave your brother tuition. he also say i got ego and that i don't wanna teach him properly.

i spoon feed him, his maths CMI how?

egoistic people DON'T TEACH OTHER PEOPLE AT ALL.

bros here is a new thread bec of jemarcus.wat prove does he have?

jemarcus if u can name the reefer who "gave"this to me i wil keep my mouth shut 4eva.bros plz understand.pls place yor bids

DSC00231.jpg

Bo,

Yr Suncoral has tissue recession. Futhermore, PE is not really fantastic. u might want to heal it before selling it. Just some suggestion.

• SRC Member

sori to interupt the arguments and flaming but i also agree that to avoid future flaming, maybe bro selling this suncoral shd state the condition of the coral upfront . As i can see some of the polyps are not very healthy ... so better to mention it upfront rather than have someone who bgt it and then start whinning and complaining when it dies in the future ...

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

really cant understand why have such flaming and quarrel.. someone wants to sell, and others buy. case closed.. simple... people that dont want to buy shut their mouth.. and let this forum be something nice... for all reefer to share... can all these nonsense stop and stop spoilting this forum... can the moderator do something to these people... really sick and tired of all this stuffs.