**HELP**

soulspawn

im using a resun cl450.

and lately its been really noisy (sounds like a motocycle... ok.. not as bad... but u get the idea) further more, the temperate it measures of my water seems to be always 27, 28 degree Celcius.

when before it would regularly be able to bring the temp down to 25 (my set temp) and turn it set off for a while.. now i have not noticed the water temp drop down to below 27 in a week! the tank water still feel cold. but i think my chiller isgetting wonky.

:(:(:( HELP! :(:(:(

what do i do?

Ya, quickly ask derrick for help 90255562. If chiller break down, it will be terrible. Get either a spare chiller stand by 1st, or get a fan to stand by 1st. If I'm not wrong, I guess it's compressor problem. Did the fan inside the chiller stop working or anything? The fan is very important to help cool down the chiller compressor.

Did you change the fan before? If your fan is the original fan, it is impossible that it hits the side of the chiller, because the fan is rather small in size, I remember Derrick did said before that actually the fan of this chiller should be bigger in order to bring down the temp of the whle compressor. I think you better call Derrick to check, his charges is quite fair.

:bow: thanks for all the advise! :bow:

i cleared off some dust form the front of the chiller (where the grill is) and the temperature is now at 26, silghtly better, but still not as low as i would like it.

i have not changed the fan before, but i did move it from one house to another which could have bumper it around abit in the process! hopefully all it needs is a clean up!

i'll give derrick a call tmr, dont want to disturb his weekend....