BEWARE!!!!!

tiger6222

just want to remind all guys n gals here....pls beware of a reefer here the name start with Ber....who selling his skimmer.

i m one of the victim....

wat he descripde to me is totally diff when the time i view the goods personally....like he post selling skimmer w pump model xxx32 for $280, after bargain we agreed at a price. but then when i go to his place he said pump xxx32 damage n show me xxx26. not only that, he continue to say the price which both of us agreed in the email/PM is not including the pump.......

the condition of the skimmer is very very worse bcos the water inlet n outlet is full wit silicon, like already spoiled but he glue it back by using silicon....now i only know y he no want to post the pix here.

more important is when u confirm to view the skimmer he will ask u to pay a deposit 1st.....luckly i didn't paid.

Hope u all know who i m talking abt...........

• SRC Member

Tiger6222,

Neither I force you to buy, anyway it is ok for me to ask for a deposit if you want to reserved the skimmer.

Now outside a lot of aeroplane, don wan to watse my time reserving the item for people who are interested and never turn up.

I didn't know you are this type of lousy reefer, wasting time time setting the equipment asking for a lot of thing but willing to pay that amount of money.

If i were to cheat on you, i would not invited you to view it at my house.

Now i know why my house got a "bad smell" after you left.

:angry:

HELLO SMALL KID U R LIKE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T SCHOOL AT ALL.....PROMISE A PRICE BUT WHEN I REACH U TELL A DIFF. STORY.......Y DUN U TELL ME MY OFFER NOT INCLUDING WATEVER THEN I WILL DICEDE WANNA GO TO VIEW THAT STUPID SKIMMER.........THE LOUSY N WORSE SKIMMER I NEVER SEE B4.

BESIDE UR HOUSE IS REALLY SMELLY, THANK GODS U KNOW URSELF.....BCOS IT COME OUT FROM UR SMELLY N UNWASH MOUTH.....U BETTER MOVE HOUSE IMMEDIATELY TO STAY WIT ANIMAL THAT WE EAT EVERYDAY.................SHIT IS ALL OVER INSIDE THE HOUSE.......LUCKLY I M NOT UR NEIGHBOUR OTHERWISE I WILL IMMIGRATE FROM SINGAPORE.........

I don't think i need to explain much as it is for the other to jugde the item

i m selling.

Go back to malaysia lah.....

hey kid....no no no....shld call u no standard kid....

now is not u no need to explain...is u have nothing to explain......

if u dare post the skimmer's water inlet n outlet for other to see n still say that the condition is 8/10..........

anyway the things is ur.... watever u wan to do just go ahead......but make sure it is not affect others life except one of the at the above here....

Guys

Please talk properly in future or be suspended of your posting privileges.

Please learn to conduct yourselves in a fair manner when interacting... do unto others what you want others to do to you.

Thread closed.