Oxtar sport, gore-tex boots

iceman

I tok there is if u refer to message given by A Tang. Otherwise the above reefer, Kiss wouldn't made a statement in his reply.

Common sense will tell u this is a marine related website. If not what website is this?

Such matter only need common sense.

Go to kopitiam do a sale advert there.

cheers

I have a few boxes of underwears M size and condoms to sell (no size) if urs' small cannot use. LOL

Post brief design here maybe later.

Can I sell here too?

Tok suppose to be marine related items, this has bcum Flea e-buy/sell corner.

happy surfing

Pls respect other people's thread. If u want to sell your underwear or whatever u hav, pls open another thread.

I have read your posts in other topics. If u hav some suggestions, pls PM the thread starter.

Kiss????

y so work-up, angry for what?

didn't u tell iceman to post his advert somewhere?

If u wan ppl to respect, u must first learn to respect others by putting in the right forum. If u dun agree wif me, u can always check with A Tang. IF you continue to be angry, I shall reccommend u to take some chinese herbs to cool down ur liver deficiency.

cheers

• SRC Member
I have a few boxes of underwears M size and condoms to sell (no size) if urs' small cannot use. LOL

Post brief design here maybe later.

Can I sell here too?

Tok suppose to be marine related items, this has bcum Flea e-buy/sell corner.

happy surfing

HEY! PROMFET go read this.

READ THIS

Kiss????

y so work-up, angry for what?

didn't u tell iceman to post his advert somewhere?

Yes, Im suggesting to him that he can also post at SBF. But I didn't say he shouldn't post here.

As mentioned before, I have read some of your other posts. U want to kacau people, is it?

Kiss.................

I never make any post for sales

If there is any post here, it's all marine related not selling boots or household products. And it's only maybe 2 posts as far as I can remember.

Therefore u dun need to threaten me or be angry. Pls let all the reefers here know which are my posts otherwise u are lying. Your conscience forbids.

At first is ur liver deficiency and now u are getting angrier, so it's affecting ur kidney now that your ying and yang is not balance. I need to change my prescription for ur condition otherwise u may have to go for liver transplant if u lucky to find one and kidney diaylsis.

I am sure u dun wan that to happen to you?

Dun be angry. Why so work up for wat? It's a small problem.

Btw seriously if u really need some chinese herbs prescription, pls dun hesitate to let me know. It's free and no side effects.

cheers

kiss....

forgot to add

u can choose acupunture if u prefer but u ve to pay unless u wan to contract HIV viurs, then I used needles. It's free.

chinese herbs prescription is free.

I shall use TCM to treat ur medical condition. If it's too late I shall use surgery which is the last resort.

take gd care of urself.

If u get sick, no one can replace u.

cheers