2nd hand chiller price ok?

kevink

• SRC Member

unfortunately me from malaysia..... think things are dearer here

was thinking getting a 2nd chiller so i can buy a MH set for the 2 ft tank. think its a bit over power for a 150w MH for a 2 ft tank? i want to keep clam and ppl say MH is needed to keep clam happy.

Actually resun chillers are quite easy to use, inlet for inflow pipe, and outlet for flowing back to the tank. Then during the 1st time of usage, press the set button, then move the temperature to the one you want, then press set button again. Don't switch off the switch, if not you will have to set again. Be sure to secure all the pipes in case they drop off.

• SRC Member

wats the high of ur tank?? if ur tank is lower than 2ft I dun think yu wanna use 150w MH.. yu were have green algae all over the tank.. if yu really wan to use MH than go for 75w.. I have clam too.. but I using T5 lighting and my clam seen to be happy and open all the time..

abt the chiller.. I brefer yu go for a better HP... like resun 450L so nx time yu wanna upgrade to 3ft oso can use.. the price is ard $180 for 2nd hand..