Is the admin or mod all dead in SRC?

So disgusting to see ppl doing commerical sales here, do they do anything to it?

Then how abt the sponser? all the product are being sell by someone who dun even pay for the advertising. No wonder SRC is dead.

rather surf elsewhere than this lousy place.

Anyone who have the same view pls post, if not start ur own thread and dun spam this thread.

life sucks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
So disgusting to see ppl doing commerical sales here, do they do anything to it?

Then how abt the sponser? all the product are being sell by someone who dun even pay for the advertising. No wonder SRC is dead.

rather surf absolutereef than this lousy place.

Anyone who have the same view pls post, if not start ur own thread and dun spam this thread.

So bad early in the morning cursing pples r dead.

• SRC Member

Sadly, i must admit this place no longer a place for hobbists. Its a place for opportunitists, backstabbers, profiteers, abusers, exploiters and cut-troat pirates.

:(

If he can come out to post a long statement about impersonator, why he cant see other posts that desires more attention? Surely and i hope i am wrong, is he condoning such acts? Or he intentionally turning a blind eye on it? Really puzzle me.

:snore:

• SRC Member

There are only a few rotten apples that seem to be spoiling the overall image of this place. I don't believe the majority is as you put it...backstabbers, profiteers etc....

Most of us still come here just to live, learn and enjoy the hobby as is....not taking things too seriously and couldn't be bothered to be involved in all the politics.

As to the mods turning a blind eye....i suppose we'll find out soon enough. Didnt he already mention that they're in the process of taking legal action? Perhaps they're just gathering evidence :P

Regardless, there only seems to be barely a handful of "trouble-makers" that seem to be up to mischief in these forums. Plus the whole multinicking trend we're seeing these days...it could all well be the works of a single individual or two. (mind you i'm only speculating)

Well, i guess the outcome of all this remains to be seen..but lets not be so quick to judge what the admin and mods have been up to. I doubt it's an easy task managing forums...especially when it's obvious that there are individuals out there bent on runining the image and reputation of this place. I still like what AT said at the end of the day, that if you're not happy leave.....

why stay on and bitch about administration? (mind you there's a big difference between bitching and having "constructive" feedback) If u have no faith in them, then leave, and if you do, then be patient and know that there's always a reason behind every action taken, or not taken for the matter. And at the end of the day, if you're still not happy...then leave. I don't see what's so difficult about it.

Please don't get me wrong...i'm not trying to come off as some self-rightous nut here. I will admit, i don't have all the details....and i don't claim to know all that has taken place in the past. But heck, i'm not here for a soap opera...and don't bother following all the past "drama" and "pop-corn sessions" as you put it....just a casual reefer wanting to learn more and perhaps make new friends along the way...don't see why it has to get anymore complicated than that. :)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member
I still like what AT said at the end of the day, that if you're not happy leave.....

if you're still not happy...then leave. I don't see what's so difficult about it.

This sounds familiar and constructive. But forum involves the public and Admin has to be responsible. Even so cheating cases happened before. Nothing has been done. I am not here to teach him how to run a forum or rather cannot bear to see the public get exploited. Definitely i am not a knight ridding on a white horse mounting a campaign that can never be solved.

So "... Not happy ... then leave."

Here is mine... In short "cannot manage, close it"

:blink:

• SRC Member

This sounds familiar and constructive. But forum involves the public and Admin has to be responsible. Even so cheating cases happened before. Nothing has been done. I am not here to teach him how to run a forum or rather cannot bear to see the public get exploited. Definitely i am not a knight ridding on a white horse mounting a campaign that can never be solved.

Got a question ?

R u one of the reefer that encounter being cheated here?

If yes why r u still here, who hv u been cheated fr & what hv u been cheated?

• SRC Member
Got a question ?

R u one of the reefer that encounter being cheated here?

If yes why r u still here, who hv u been cheated fr & what hv u been cheated?

:huh:

If u can answer these 3 questions, i answer tat.

U associated wif any of the LFS? which one? let me know. and is he protecting u?

:lol:

• SRC Member

From you... In short "cannot manage, close it".

Think before you key yr board.

U r still building castles in the air.

SRC is not what u decide... remind u again.

• SRC Member

U associated wif any of the LFS? which one? let me know. and is he protecting u?

I'm always alone as I used to be.

Not like u pple's juz like a secret society clan in all this FORUMS.

• SRC Member

I'm always alone as I used to be.

Not like u pple's juz like a secret society clan in all this FORUMS.

:D

I hope u are always working alone.. If i find out which LFS u associated wif. I will never patronise from them again... B)

I hope they see and read this.

• SRC Member

Ur right..but only to a certain extent...a forum administrator cannot be held liable for every single incident that takes place in this place. There are guidelines posted and at the end of the day, it is the buyer and sellers responsibility to safeguard themselves from harm (ie being cheated etc...)

It's absurd to go blaming an administrator for all the problems that arise on this forum. It's like going to a pub and having your hp get stolen, then going to the bar owner and blaming him for it or complaining that more was not done to have prevented it from happening. We are all grown ups here (with the except of a few minors), and we've all been duped at some point in our lives...take it as a lesson and be mindful in the future...and for goodness sakes...be mature enough about it to not look for someone to blame for ones own misfortune. Now i'm not saying that the mods and admin shouldnt do anything at all, of course they should help, but they cant be expected to know about EVERYTHING that goes on in ths dang forum, EVERY second of the time.

Anyways...no hard feelings on my post and i hope i haven't offended you or anyone else. :(

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

Ur right..but only to a certain extent...a forum administrator cannot be held liable for every single incident that takes place in this place. There are guidelines posted and at the end of the day, it is the buyer and sellers responsibility to safeguard themselves from harm (ie being cheated etc...)

It's absurd to go blaming an administrator for all the problems that arise on this forum. It's like going to a pub and having your hp get stolen, then going to the bar owner and blaming him for it or complaining that more was not done to have prevented it from happening. We are all grown ups here (with the except of a few minors), and we've all been duped at some point in our lives...take it as a lesson and be mindful in the future...and for goodness sakes...be mature enough about it to not look for someone to blame for ones own misfortune. Now i'm not saying that the mods and admin shouldnt do anything at all, of course they should help, but they cant be expected to know about EVERYTHING that goes on in ths dang forum, EVERY second of the time.

Anyways...no hard feelings on my post and i hope i haven't offended you or anyone else. :(

So far so good & nice to knw u as I'm juz stating the facts & not curry favour in SRC.

Hopefully those pples that r not happy with what I act ,

pls contact me or you can also leave yr contact & I'll clarify with u guys.

• SRC Member

• SRC Member

WHERE'S MY ANSsssss???

Don't count the chicks before it hatch, if u r not good in counting chicks,OK.

• SRC Member

Hmm.. very constructive comment...

No worries, no hard feeling at all.

I understand what you are trying to say and using the same example like yours. Can the pub owner be accountable if someone selling drugs there? So, it boils down on how the owner takes accountability.

Like what you said, they cant be expected to know about EVERYTHING that goes on in ths dang forum, EVERY second of the time. Fair enough, but in the first place there are nobody running, so if there isnt any management, then where can you find time?

Just sharing on what i observed. :nc:

• SRC Member
So far so good & nice to knw u as I'm juz stating the facts & not curry favour in SRC.

Hopefully those pples that r not happy with what I act ,

pls contact me or you can also leave yr contact & I'll clarify with u guys.

Dude...dont be mistaken...i am not on your side by anymeans and don't condone what ur trying to stir up on this forum. I just simply choose to ignore you. ;)

So to be clear, i don't agree with what you do, and frankly agree with Colinsoon on what a retard you are. Beyond this post, i'll just continue ignoring you.

Good luck creating a "reputation" for yourself here on SRC...i foresee that ur lil shananigans won't be on for too much longer :)

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

Dude...dont be mistaken...i am not on your side by anymeans and don't condone what ur trying to stir up on this forum. I just simply choose to ignore you. ;)

So to be clear, i don't agree with what you do, and frankly agree with Colinsoon on what a retard you are. Beyond this post, i'll just continue ignoring you.

Good luck creating a "reputation" for yourself here on SRC...i foresee that ur lil shananigans won't be on for too much longer :)

Hope fully .

Trap.

As I mentioned I'm always along. :lol:

• SRC Member
Hmm.. very constructive comment...

No worries, no hard feeling at all.

I understand what you are trying to say and using the same example like yours. Can the pub owner be accountable if someone selling drugs there? So, it boils down on how the owner takes accountability.

Like what you said, they cant be expected to know about EVERYTHING that goes on in ths dang forum, EVERY second of the time.  Fair enough, but in the first place there are nobody running, so if there isnt any management, then where can you find time?

Just sharing on what i observed.  :nc:

Good to know there's no hard feelings ;). And perhaps you're right about the lack of presence of the mods and admin on this forum...i frankly cant say for certain...as my observations may not be as thorough/as much as yours i suppose (tho i have seen AT and some of the mods stepping in more often lately tho).

i guess i just choose to have a lil faith that they are looking into things, even tho not visible to most. And with regards to the cheating incidents, i believe the ones that were making the most noise weren't the ones that were cheated but merely other outraged forumers...so if the victims don't speak up or take action, one cant expect the admins to do it for them. but my facts could be wrong so don't quote me :P

southpaw23's reef