Wave maker

JackyLeung

The new produce from China.

220v with 24DC, one set with power head, controller, transformer and handler.

min. current=2000L(10-20s)

mid. current=8000L(5-15s)

max.current=15000L(2-10s)

The price only S$70,(not include shippment fee), anyone if interesting, please send PM or e-mail: luksix666@yahoo.com.hk :P

post-10-1165926709.jpg

Looks like some big death ray gun. :P

Cheap though not including the shipping.

It's 14cm(L), 10cm(W), 5cm(H) of power head size.

The main feature:

1. The advanced control system creates three types of waves in different strengths. The small-medium-large waves are created in turn and in a continuous working cycle to produce the natural wave effect.

2. The low-voltage DC pump is used for user safety.

3. The uniquely designed control system allows user to adjust the timing on each type of waves for best possible working cycle. Thus. the most ideal wave effect can be created.

:)

The power head size: 14cm(L), 10cm(W), 5cm(H)

Main Feature:

1. The advanced control system creates three types waves in different strengths. The small-medium-large waves are created in turn and in a continuous working cycle to produce the natural wave effect.

2. The low-voltage DC pump is used for user safety.

3. The uniquely designed control system allows user to adust the timing on each type of waves for best possible working cycle. Thus, the most ideal wave effect can be created.

In fact, this products is just sold in China. All products had buy from China agent and if any problem, we can send it to agent and replace new one.

Of course, if your wave maker had problem, that will consume the shippment fee to return so before I arrange the shippment, I must check the equipment and confirm all in condition, then send.

So every fishfriends must consider this point.

About some friends worry non- delivery after payment?

Yes, nowaday, too many swindlers are thought internet to make crime.

I had make the coral trading in HK about 3 yrs and sometimes send the goods to foreign countries. You can make the good choice for yours.

Of course, If compare the efficient of Yat Sun & Tunze , I choose Tunze, but so expensive! Yat Sun wave maker also cheaper but canbe acceptable so too many HK fishfriends had buy and satisfactory.