pre-spring Zoas and LPS sale

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member

upzzz for the day... still some zoa colony frags , monti and prata etc for letting go.... as some reefer coming over tonight, for those interested, may PM me or sms me at 97806879 for address detail :thanks:

Uploading pics of the bubble and prata soon :D

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

upzz for the night and many thanks to many Bros for popping by to help me clear the frags. Hope u all like the colors colonies... :D

Still got many frags of zoos, bubbles, prata, hairymushy, mushroom, purple rim monti etc to clear...

Ghoshh..... now I know I really got many frags of zoos for all my collection :pinch:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
grahh!

if only your place was not too far for me :(

yup. indeed, one head one tail.... Anyway, most eagle eyes frags sold. Still got some left, eagle eyes with red skirting and a few good colonies :look:

• SRC Member

upzzz.... left with green cateye bubble and some colonies of zoas. (eagle eyes, bright pink, green, red maneater and etc....

PM me or sms at 97806879 for address details or for viewing :thanks: