Setting up 1.5ft cube tank

moi_dar

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Some would dig and dig from clam's bottom. Then the clam migth strees up and say tata lol. :ph34r:

The clam think another 3 day or so will tata... Its gaping, see pic :(:ph34r: Mantle not opening up

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Hey, watch out the shrimps, they like clam :evil:

ya ... whenever i put in my new clams, my cleaner seem to play with itfor quite a while. after tht, it seem to leave it though .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

ya ... whenever i put in my new clams, my cleaner seem to play with itfor quite a while. after tht, it seem to leave it though .

Surprisingly I've got experience with 6 Cleaner Shrimps... none of them mess with my Clams :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Surprisingly I've got experience with 6 Cleaner Shrimps... none of them mess with my Clams :)

I used to have 5 cleaner shrimps too and they dun seem to bother clams when I put it in, dun think cleaner shrimps are that capable of causing the clams to die off jus like ta, unless the clam's already in a gaping state and that will attract starfish, shrimps and even fishes to check it out :unsure:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Yah, that's what I noticed and was wondering could it be that the tank is small so they find the clam alot faster than in Fishtalk's tank? It seems to keep playing and threading on it. Now my clam is sick.

I used to have 5 cleaner shrimps too and they dun seem to bother clams when I put it in, dun think cleaner shrimps are that capable of causing the clams to die off jus like ta, unless the clam's already in a gaping state and that will attract starfish, shrimps and even fishes to check it out :unsure:

That's becos your clam so much bigger than your shrimps!!! :evil:

Intro a dotty back to it lah and watch them make friends ;)

Seriously, I think you are going way out of hand already...carrying on like that, I think it is not a nano tank anymore but a overcrowded tank :P

Well, honestly you are the first person in SRC that I spoke to and you help in contributing to this passion. So cannot blame me, ha ha ha... you are an accomplice!!! :evil::lol::P:eyebrow:

Yah, that's what I noticed and was wondering could it be that the tank is small so they find the clam alot faster than in Fishtalk's tank? It seems to keep playing and threading on it. Now my clam is sick.

maybe it is just cleaning it ... and talking to it :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
Here's my new Yumas!!! Hope fishtalk don't see this, if not sure kena scolded by him.

Ahhh... cannot help it. It's was beckoning to me, "Take me home, take me home!" so no choice must bring home lor

this is a beauty . i wouldn't resists too :paiseh: