Rocks, sand and a couple of fish to give away

Siput

• SRC Member

Got some "somewhat live" rock (ie mature, live but no colouration) to give away (approx 10-20 kg or more, can't really tell), 2 x green chromis, 1 x clown fish, 1 x a goby I caught at East Coast sometime back, as much live sand as u want, some bags of salt/sand, other live thingys, etc. You can also have the 3 foot tank incl sump (slightly rusted door hinges), PL/FL lights, etc.

Plse pm me your interest (I don't come into this forum much anymore - your pm will alert me via e-mail). Self collect at Choa Chu Kang/Yew Tee area this Saturday between 10am and 1 pm (strictly, as I am not living there anymore). Preference is for anyone who can take the entire thing lock stock and barrel. Pls pm me and I will let you know if you succeed and tks.

• SRC Member

Dear all, got a few interested parties, so offer closed for now. If don't work out, will relist.

Guys who pm me, I will try to revert by tommorrow. To be fair, will try to give away on 1st come 1st served basis for whole lot - will also see profile as wld prefer to give it away to someone with some experience (the fish might be the seawater equivalent of "longkang fish", but I believe in the sanctity of life - and they have been with me for a couple of years already).

Cheers