Black Pearl V1

kenYO

• SRC Member

great news to hear tat ur P.Q are eating liao..... Since the day I got my RUSH, I've been Rushing here n there all day long. :pinch: Black color is indeed hard to maintain its clean, need to regularly washed :fear:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
great news to hear tat ur P.Q are eating liao..... Since the day I got my RUSH, I've been Rushing here n there all day long. :pinch: Black color is indeed hard to maintain its clean, need to regularly washed :fear:

and it rained today... got lots of rain mark rite? keke

• SRC Member
black is nice but....

need more time to maintain

poor sean lagi got no time liao

humm.... why not we getother another round of gathering, this time round, gathered to do a car wash :lol::P:D .... A matter of fact, I've got an Ah Neh to do the daily car wash for me, saves me a lot of time and $$ too :whistle

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

great news to hear tat ur P.Q are eating liao..... Since the day I got my RUSH, I've been Rushing here n there all day long.  Black color is indeed hard to maintain its clean, need to regularly washed 

now can drive the 'rush' to visit farms but don't go during 'rush hour' & don't 'rush' between farms :lol:

lastest water para

temp-27.0~ 27.5 (too high for SPS?)

sg- 1.025 (will bring up to 1.026)

kh- 9 ( will bring up to 10)

Ca- 428

mg- 1560

Nh4- ?? (no test kit)

No2- ?? (no test kit)

No3- undetectable

PO4- undetectable

• SRC Member

humm.... why not we getother another round of gathering, this time round, gathered to do a car wash :lol::P:D .... A matter of fact, I've got an Ah Neh to do the daily car wash for me, saves me a lot of time and $$ too :whistle

washed by ah neh bound to hv scratches leh :ph34r:

:bow: very nice, love the scaping.

yup .. just came back from his place . scaping is nicer when viewing the real stuff.

told him his scaping has a GPMG outline. hehe :lol:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

temp-27.0~ 27.5 (too high for SPS?)

sg- 1.025 (will bring up to 1.026)

kh- 9 ( will bring up to 10)

Ca- 428

mg- 1560

Nh4- ?? (no test kit)

No2- ?? (no test kit)

No3- undetectable

PO4- undetectable

Personally I think you can try bring down your temperature to 25ºC to 26ºC. The 0.5ºC difference is too small causing your chiller to kick in too frequently. A 1ºC or 1.5ºC diff will help save electricity in the long run.

Do continue to test your NO3 at least every other day... what I'm afraid is... your tank is still at the initial stages of the cycle hence undetectable NO3... do give it more time especially if your rocks are new (not from a matured tank).

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Personally I think you can try bring down your temperature to 25ºC to 26ºC. The 0.5ºC difference is too small causing your chiller to kick in too frequently. A 1ºC or 1.5ºC diff will help save electricity in the long run.

Do continue to test your NO3 at least every other day... what I'm afraid is... your tank is still at the initial stages of the cycle hence undetectable NO3... do give it more time especially if your rocks are new (not from a matured tank).

:thanks: will try to do some adjustment to the temp controller

water para as at today (25 Feb 2007)

temp-27.0~ 27.5

sg- 1.026

ph- +-8.1(salifert)

kh- 10 (salifert)

Ca- ??

mg- ??

Nh4- ?? (no test kit)

No2- ?? (no test kit)

No3- undetectable (sera)

PO4- undetectable (sera)

the only reason I can think of for undetectable No3 & Po4 is due to my oversize 3ft plenum system & marco algaes. :evil:

anyway sera No3/ Po4 test kit already running low so going to buy salifert test kit soon to confirm the reading

post-34-1172395422.jpg

big_ben102000/ bluezing

might increase the number to 15 :lol:

Decided to do a monthly FTS for both the main tank & refugium on the last day of every month.

Here they are, beauty & the beast :lol:

my wife say that the refugium is the beauty & main tank is the beast... faint :pinch:

post-34-1172672724.jpg