Help!! My abt is vomitting....

Juz noticed today that my abt spit out all the mysis after feeding on them..it'll eat up all the mysis that I gave it...then after awhile them all out...

It has been feeding v well for the past 2 wks...n suddenly this happen today..is that a sign of something bad to come again? I juz lost my potter... :cry:

Juz noticed today that my abt spit out all the mysis after feeding on them..it'll eat up all the mysis that I gave it...then after awhile them all out...

It has been feeding v well for the past 2 wks...n suddenly this happen today..is that a sign of something bad to come again? I juz lost my potter...  :cry:

previously, my clown tang also has this same symptom...last for 2 ~3 weeks then up the lorry liao :cry: .

pray hard..bro :bow: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

usually if they vomit out the food after eating, its because they don't like the food or not used to it but if after 2 weeks then suddenly vomit and provided you are feeding exactly the same kind of food, then try feeding them with dried food like garlic pellets and see if they start eating, monitor the water condition too. At some ocassions, if tangs are sick, they would refuse to eat or just swim pass the food, smell it, taste a bit and spit out again. Hope this helps you. :)

Thx brendan...

I tried feeding pellets but it wasn't interested...

I'm thinking if I overfed it previously...

I fed it with all the garlic soaked mysis n brineshrimp that it can finish hoping to build up it's immune system...for 2 wks it ate like a cow...then one fine morning it ate up all the food I gave it, but vomit it all out a few min later..but I tot since it's the 1st meal of the day it shdn't b due to overfeeding rite?

Could it b bacteria infection?

just feed it 2 times a day or 1 time a day for the time being . Most importantly, try feeding at a fix time so it will get used to the feeding time. Sometime fish do have tempers too so it might be showing temper. Just feed him at a fix timing. I hope your fish's stomach isn't punctured by some sharp items on the food or something. If the stomach is punctured, then it won't be able to eat even if it wanted to eat and eventually it will die of hunger. Again monitor the water condition and try feeding it with some live algae or sea weed or sea plant. See on the body whether there is any sign of black spot or white spot or not. :D