WTS - Skimmer & 2 ft T5x4

Hi Ppl,

Selling the above Macro skimmer ( 4"dia x 1.5 ft ht) with needle wheel Rio pump and also Hopar T5, 2 white (10k) and 2 blue. 24w for each bulb. Looking for $100 for the above items inclduing free give 2 PL lights (2ft). SMS me at 95650746. Pasir Ris.

post-10-1178356258.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi, your T5 lighting set is HO type? Please pm me the price for only the T5 lighting set if it is a HO T5. Thanks :)

This is my first experience selling and didn't expect so many questions asked and sorry for the wrong h/p number typo error.

Reason for selling: Just completed my upgrades and wanted to clear things fast. Maam is getting impatient. Will sell the two items separately.

The light: 6 mths old bought at PR Farm n still have the box. It has two switches but only one power socket (can’t use timer for the blue and white separately). Selling at $40.

The skimmer: It comes with a Rio needle wheel. It is only suitable for 2ft tank and u can hang the skimmer outside the sump. I will include a SEIO’s silencer. Selling at $60.

I will sell to the first person who can collect. My h/p is 96560746. SMS me for address.

• SRC Member

Is your T5 High Output or Normal Output oh? :huh:

:thanks: