LFS Update & Shipments - 21 May to 28 May 2007

• SRC Member

Giesemann 4ft Mh light selling $990 (usual price is $1600+) at Aquarama 2007, very good germany

design . value for money. think they are try to clear their stock instead of bring back to germany.

• SRC Member
Giesemann 4ft Mh light selling $990 (usual price is $1600+) at Aquarama 2007, very good germany

design . value for money. think they are try to clear their stock instead of bring back to germany.

Any chillers in extraordinary price?

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

anyone knows if reborn still in operations? went past there yesterday and the shop doesnt seem to be opened. It is still at lavendar street next to a old chinese bakery shop right?

They closed? Oh dear... I will try to find out the next time I pass by that area :cry:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

They closed? Oh dear... I will try to find out the next time I pass by that area :cry:

opps, my mistake. Went there again in the afternoon and they are still in operations. Quite shocked that reborn looks kinda small now...

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

TOP-QUALITY SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION+27839746943 CALL/WHATSAPP BY A TRUSTED AND REPUTABLE SUPPLIER IN INDIA, PAKISTAN, MEXICO, BRAZIL & EGYPT, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, UNITED KINGDOM, POLAND, GERMANY, NORWAY, SWEDEN, EUROPE.

2. 0

WE SELL SSD CHEMICALS & ACTIVATION POWDERS FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY+27839746943 WHATSAPP/CALL  IN SOUTH AFRICA (JOHANNESBURG), ZAMBIA, LESOTHO, ESWATINI, BOTSWANA, NAMIBIA,  ANGOLAL, ZIMBABWE.

3. 0

PURCHASE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY+27839746943 IN UGANDA, SOUTH SUDAN, RWANDA, KENYA, TANZANIA CALL/WHATSAPP 100% SAFE BUY SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION ONLINE.

4. 0

THE SURPRISING BENEFITS OF JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD IN SOUTH AFRICA+27790324557 WHATSAPP/CALL IN JOHANNESBURG, PRETORIA, SOWETO, CAPE TOWN, DURBAN, BHISHO, EAST LONDON, POLOKWANE, MBOMBELA, KIMBERLEY, MAHIKENG TO JOIN ILLUMINATI CLUB.