WTS: Jervis' 2ft Juwel DECOM

Hi all

For those interested to learn more about the subject on sale... click HERE

Let's start with this all-in-one JUWEL tank. 2ft standard tank suitable for both freshwater and saltwater.

It's around 4 months old... letting go at $250. Cash and carry, it ain't that heavy.

Note: The Tunze overflow box on the left side is not part of the tank. The tank comes with a free 2ft rock background made of foam (brand new).

post-10-1181744043.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

To learn more JUWEL WEBSITE

post-10-1181744175.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

I've actually invested 2 packs of LIVE SAND into the tank... those interested can get the sand for free. I suggest not disturbing the sand, just siphon the tank water out... carry away the tank together with the sand bed. Will take 2 guys to carry I believe :)

The best sand money can buy :P

More items to come on sale shortly...

post-10-1181744330.jpg

2nd item on sale... ATI POWERMODULE 4 TUBES!!!

I have recently changed 2 new tubes (last week) and 2 new ATI Aquablue Spezial tubes still in original packaging.

I bought this unit from a reefer which has been using it since August 06 (I believe). So it is not entirely brand new :P And I don't think there's much left for the warranty by AM.

A new set will cost $700+

I am looking at letting go the set with new tubes at $350 (Cash and carry).

post-10-1181745346.jpg

An update from past owner... the ATI PM has been in service since June 06 :P

a good price for the powermodul i think! upz for your sale dood!

Thanks bro... just to clarify... this ATI PM set will include the lightset (1 year old) plus 4 new ATI tubes (come with the lightset). This lightset doesn't come with a stand, more suitable for hanging or laying on top of euro-bracing. :)

am interested - does it have a skimmer? how does it compabre to the red sea max?

No bro, this is basically a freshwater tank. You can always add a hang-on or a small skimmer to do the job. This tank is also suitable as Q tank :)

Emm... no serious buyer? :lol::lol::lol: All waiting for more excitements?

Thanks bro for the UPZ.... seems like I can't possibly sell a Juwel tank here :lol: Decided to give it to one of my designers... so thread closed :bow::bow::bow: