Possible bulk purchase for Uniseals

bonjour2

i)Hi folks , I am planning to purchase some uniseals from Australia for my DIY project but due to the significant cost of shipping , have decided to ask around in this forum if anyone needs these uniseals too ?

ii) More info about the uniseals can be found at http://www.uniseal.com.au/index.php?option...4&Itemid=41

iii) Please check the size required and pm me qty so that I can consolidate and forward to Australia for a quotation .Deadline by 25 July 07 Friday 1200hrs .

iv) In line with the regulation set by SRC , I posted this bulk order here after confirming that i) Uniseals are not available locally, ii) none of the sponsors sell uniseals . I hope I do not violate any regulations by posting here" unless I accidentally missed any" after my post has been closed by some " other forum" on grounds that I did not seek proper consent prior to initiating a bulk order...huh? :sick: , I hope such regulation don't apply here?

v) I am doing this bulk order on my own initiative so as to benefit other reefers around and create activities in forum at e cost of my TIME( ie, arranging meetup and collection after that)! So hope moderators and members can appreciate such a small service by me. :thanks: