LFS

howie

Hello All,

Howie here and I am a fellow reefer from the U.S. and I will be visiting Singapore in September. What are the best local fish stores to visit? Where can I find the best prices on equipment such as MH bulbs and skimmers, Tunze...

I am looking forward to my visit, some of which will be work, bu I will be there for about two weeks Sept. 11th through Sept. 21st.

• SRC Member

Well, for a start you could take a look at the sponsors for this site at our sponsors' forum. :)

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

I did mate, and I was intrigued. Many nice places to shop, but I was hoping for opinions. Everyone is different, but if I have limited free time while I am in Singapore and there were a few LFS that everyone could agree were better than others, I'd be sure to visit those first.

I am looking forward to my trip.

• SRC Member

If you are looking for equipment, Reef Depot has them. They carry Deltec, Red Dragon, Geisemann, Tunze and some other stuff but no livestock. They do have a Deltec tank as their showtank.

Aquamarine is the next lfs you should go to for brands like Grotech, ATI, Tunze and others. They have 2 show tank, a fowlr and a sps tank. They also has livestock for sale.

• SRC Member

HI howie, check your PM i might be able to bring you around

1154750779_a95e183733_o.gif

--Tank--

3.8ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft - 12mm(Main) Ñ„ 3ft x 2ft x 2ft - 8mm (Sump)

--Equipments--

Chiller - 3/4hp Pacific Coo Ñ„ FR - Resun FR Ñ„ Skimmer - ATI Bubble Master 250 - Reef Maniac 30" Beckeet Ñ„ Filter - Schuran Trickle filter Ñ„ Controllers - Aquatronica Advance Controller System

--Pumps--

Return Pump - Rio 24 HF Ñ„ Beckeet Pump - Resun MD55 Ñ„ Equipment Pump - Aquabee 3000 Ñ„ Wavemaker - Tunze 6060, 2 x Seio 1500