lum/storm

lum_13101

• SRC Member
Happy New Year to Lim and Storm!

I think I call you guys the Prata Boys!

Hello bro marineman.. Happy New Year and WELLCOME to our thread :lol:

Ya ofcos we r still boys.. me and storm still very very young boys :P:thanks:

Here my pratas pic.. :peace:

storm.. i swop the cyna place with the new prata n the cyna now at the left side green prata behind :lol:

post-5018-1199154619_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
Hello bro marineman.. Happy New Year and WELLCOME to our thread :lol:

Ya ofcos we r still boys.. me and storm still very very young boys :P:thanks:

Here my pratas pic.. :peace:

storm.. i swop the cyna place with the new prata n the cyna now at the left side green prata behind :lol:

like this than nice let it spread its wing span to d fullest :evil: but d $12 cyna wait get angry la ppl cannot see it liao. :lol: Oiii Lum ur pink lady power seh super fatty fat like fatty weng. :wacko::P:lol:

post-5369-1199157728_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
lum_13101

Storm, Ming69 , Tazperlin , Fishtalk & all the reefers here .. Wishing all of you Happy New Year .. Yeahhh !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to bro storm n bro lum ,bro Fishtalk wow so many bro i have :yeah:

lucky :yeah: still got one ming sis too :yeah::yeah:

• SRC Member
Storm.. I cannot see my algae blenny 3 days i tot he missing/die, just now check overflow box wah piang ler he inside there :shock: ciak lat :cry2::cry2:

Oh no.. Lum, tat's a very sticky situation there. I've also got a wrasse now in my overflow box before :cry: Not sure if u could use a net to net the fellow out ? Hope u could get him out safely :peace:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Oh no.. Lum, tat's a very sticky situation there. I've also got a wrasse now in my overflow box before :cry: Not sure if u could use a net to net the fellow out ? Hope u could get him out safely :peace:

Yah you are rite bro Ft :thanks: .. its not easy want to net the blenny out, i need to clear the media in the overflow box :cry:

May leave him alone there first when got time then i net it out.. :(

• SRC Member
HELLO THERE Marineman

WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR COMING TO OUR THREAD. :D

No poblemo u can call us tt. ;)

You are most welcome.

The minute I read your JOINT posts, I could not help but laugh becos you 2 guys remind me of buddy2 couples, like Jack Lemon and Walter Matthau, Laurel and Hardy, Three Stooges, The Two Ronnies, etc etc like twins la! LOL

Enjoyed your thread!

• SRC Member
You are most welcome.

The minute I read your JOINT posts, I could not help but laugh becos you 2 guys remind me of buddy2 couples, like Jack Lemon and Walter Matthau, Laurel and Hardy, Three Stooges, The Two Ronnies, etc etc like twins la! LOL

Enjoyed your thread!

:lol::lol::lol:

well i guess it feels good to make someone laugh when they r in this thread n certainly we r glad tt u enjoyed being here. :thanks::peace: