lum/storm

lum_13101

• SRC Member
QUOTE (lum_13101 @ Jan 8 2008, 08:07 PM)

Heard GO corals very nice but $$$ , agree with you storm as long go in tank can open and healthy ok liao

quote name='jervismun' date='Jan 8 2008, 08:21 PM' post='711776']

Yeah I like Storm's spirit... as long as the tank is in good condition... ugly duckling can also become swan one day :)

Well said bro jervismun.. if tank condition not good one day swan also become ugly duckling :peace:

• SRC Member
:bow::bow: wow so many nice pratas liao.both of you are really pratas king.i give up the title. :shock:

Hello there prata lover how r u ?

well we r not of any title but it will still remain with u coz ur collection is countless n with diff colouration. :bow::bow::bow:

Both uf us got juz happy happy playing n really fell in love with prata. :paiseh::peace:

• SRC Member
Hello there prata lover how r u ?

well we r not of any title but it will still remain with u coz ur collection is countless n with diff colouration. :bow::bow::bow:

Both uf us got juz happy happy playing n really fell in love with prata. :paiseh::peace:

hi there bro.im fine.thks for asking.hows things with you guys?now my tank quite empty leh.no more nice pratas like b4.give myself a few more mths then can start looking for pratas again :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
hi there bro.im fine.thks for asking.hows things with you guys?now my tank quite empty leh.no more nice pratas like b4.give myself a few more mths then can start looking for pratas again :eyebrow:

Things with us we doing fine but been bz with wrk for the past few mths. Btw nice 2 hear frm u again bro n glad to hear u making a come back. Its ok with d empty tank post it n later slowly post with the adding n updates i guess tt's more interesting don't u think so. :idea:

U can take all the time u need to fill up tt tank of urs be proud of it again once more n i will give all the time waiting. :bow: