New to Nano Tank Setup

bluey

Hi,

I am looking @ 24G JBJ Nano tank. But I later found that it is too big for me.

Now I am looking to 12G Nano tank or something equipvalent.

Can someone advise on where to get Nanocube with the best price or which other model of tank is better.

Thanks

• SRC Member

I think nobody dares to advise a nano tank setup. They are not suitable for any marine nor freshwater fish. Freshwater tank must be minimum 15g for only few fishes and marine minimum 15g for only 1 fish which we use for quarantine. Even this 15g tank will have us nightmare changing water all the time. So usually freshwater should have minimum 60g tank and marine 70g that havent add-in sump which is a must for marine setup.

Or perhaps you just want to try it out with 2 fish with 30g tank which is not a heavy burden changing water all the time. Please remember to get lots of LR in this 30g tank.

read the forums before deciding so you wont end up wasting your time and money