WTS: Cheap Calcium Reactor

alien07

• SRC Member

I'm selling:

1) Dupla Calcium Reactor (Made in Germany) filled with New Rowalith C+ media==> $120

Looks exactly the same as the pic below, except no wooden board that holds the reactor.

duplaca.jpg

2) 3 or 5 liter (Can't remember) Co2 Tank with Solenoid(Made in Germany) and 2 analog gauges for pressure etc. No pic at them moment==> $100 (selling cheap as it is a little rusty)

3) Half a bag of Rowalith C+ Media ==> $40

Rowalith.jpg

Take all 3 items SPECIAL PRICE. :)

Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

• SRC Member
hi maybe can give discount? I sold mine a few months back for only $50.. the CR

Hi bro,

Thanks for your 'tip'. :lol: I'm not sure if you are trying to disturb my ad or what, but that is a really low price for a CR. Anyways, i managed to find your old thread in which you tried to sell your Dupla CR for $150. View the thread here or http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=59467&hl=. I'm not doubting you or what, but i think that if you really sold it for "$50" the buyer that bought from you has got a Super GREAT deal! :lol:

All things aside, Up for my thread.

hey zippy... you're wicked.. :evil:

upz for you alien... :nuke:

very evil......

:evil::evil::evil:

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• SRC Member

The Dupla Ca Reactor is characterised by its compact, handy design. A specially developed precipitator for extraneous gases allows permanent operation of the reactor at high CO2 gas concentrations and consequently at constantly low pH levels. This guarantees its outstanding effectiveness. The Dupla Ca-Reactor is operated by a circulation pump with a power consumption of only 4 watts. The Dupla Ca-Reactor body can hold up to 500 g of Dupla Calcium Granules.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...