14"x9"x12" Office Tank

tunicate

• SRC Member
Yah, yr tubeworm's feathers like gone liao le...hope yr angel will give it a break...

Bro, yr LR like got quite a bit of brown algae on them. Maybe you wanna get a algae blenny or turbo snails to help clean them?

ya I do notice the brown algae too. Wats the wavemaker tat u using now? could be tat not enough flow and do check ur water perimeters too. Phosphate might be on the high side too? :)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
ya I do notice the brown algae too. Wats the wavemaker tat u using now? could be tat not enough flow and do check ur water perimeters too. Phosphate might be on the high side too? :)

Surface agitation comes from the power filter overflowing back into the tank. I've been topping up to the optimum level to get the best effect.

For this little tank, I've been sticking to weekly 10% water change routine to get rid of DOM. Should I increase the amount of water change?