WATS this?

Darryl85

• SRC Member

Looks like a nudi to me.

girlone.png

if its long and narrow bodied, some kind of nudibranch.

If its very flat, broad and roundish... its a flatworm. See below example of the many hundred different kinds of marine flatworm.

fltwrm1.jpg

I think most of them eat tunicates, sponges, algae.... but if you see them disturbing corals... you should remove them! Very little is known about their diet as there are too many species of flatworms, nudibranchs/sea slugs.

u should check out how beautiful some can get here: http://www.seaslugforum.net/showall.cfm?base=chelhiru

• SRC Member

thanks bro...

don think will remove them.

anyway though they r black but i kind of love them, they r a beauty in a way that is beautiful......

nice pics there u hav.....

will go diving next time wen i hav more money....

mayb then can sought for ur advises on where to dive...

• SRC Member
haha.... mayb is the black background la........ lol...

no it hav no flower....

interesting thing is tat my tank is almost 2 years old but only until 2 months back then i see them.... :lol:

your tank is full of creeps like mine. Only thing the background dark so even more creepy haunted. My tank is very lighted up so not haunted. But it creeps me out that some live stocks come out after few years missing. And then they went missing again, like hide and seek for few years.