Tank, MH and others for Sale.

planetg

• SRC Member

have just almost finished transferring to my new tank and thus selling the tank that has faithfully kept my interest alive for 8 mths.

a. 2 ft cube tank with internal-overflow sump. i have gotten it from another guy about 8 mths ago. (only $80 including 4 mths old 1600l/hr return pump)

specs of tank

- 2 ft cube. (actually it's taller than 2 ft)

- 8 mm all round.

- cover and cabinet included.

b. 2 ft metal halide (150W + 2 15W FL). Seperate switches for both MH and FL. Need to change the bulbs. (only $200)

c. 2 unused sets of Iwasaki 250W Single-ended Metal Halide Lamp + Capacitor + Ballast. This is not a ready to use set. You gotta DIY a hood or canopy or use your current setup. (only $200 for both sets including brand new timers)

d. Live Rocks. No much coralline but nevertheless 8 mths old LR. Selling $40 for the all of them. Look at the pics.

All self collect at Hougang.

Only sincere buyers please. Appreciate your time to read this thread and your kind interest.

Cheers.

PM me if interested.

post-10-1068623947.jpg

• SRC Member

Items a+b+d has been reserved till tomorrow morning.

Will keep all updated.

Thanx for your interest. I will reply all PMs

Item C still available : 2 unused sets of Iwasaki 250W Single-ended Metal Halide Lamp + Capacitor + Ballast. This is not a ready to use set. You gotta DIY a hood or canopy or use your current setup. (only $200 for both sets including brand new timers)

Cheers

• SRC Member

latest update

All items a,b,c,d are still available as of now.

I've received lots of pm and hope you guys see this update.

I will take time to reply everyone that they're still available.

As for other, please PM me if you're sincerely interested.

Cheers.

• SRC Member

Thanx for all the interest. Tank, LR and MH have been sold to happy reefers.

Left with only Item C

c. 2 unused sets of Iwasaki 250W Single-ended Metal Halide Lamp + Capacitor + Ballast. This is not a ready to use set. You gotta DIY a hood or canopy or use your current setup. (only $200 for both sets including brand new timers)

Will update with more stuff soon.

• SRC Member

latest update : items for sale

a. 1 unused set of Iwasaki 250W Single-ended Metal Halide Lamp + Capacitor + Ballast. This is not a ready to use set. You gotta DIY a hood or canopy or use your current setup. (only $100 including 1 brand new timer)

b. PL lights for 1-1.5ft tanks. even got extra tube for blue lights. used only for 2 mth but kept it with me for about 6 mths.

pm me if interested. cheers

post-10-1069073387.jpg