Eheim accessories...

junyong84

urh AYE?! wah a bit hard to link up. you must exit from one of the urh....exits that will alos bring you to Boon Lay MRT. then from there you go all the way straight. that means you'll run perpedincularly away from the MRT tracks. the road will lead you all the way pass one police post, one major shell station, one Civil Defence camp, the NTU entrance, and the Civil Defence academy

after you go pass the Civil Defence academy, keep right and turn right at the cross junction. there should be signs telling you that if you turn right at that junction, you're heading to TAB (Tengah Air Base) and ALB. turn right and then go all the way straight in.

after you pass by Tengah Air Base and ALB (TAB will be on the left, ALB on the right)...go straight. be prepared to turn left soon. I can't remember which left, but they should have a road sign telling you which left. I think it should be the first left after you have passed by ALB.

all this directions is correct if you exit from AYE at that exit which is unknown to me as of now. =\

now I know. exit at Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim. the same exit will take you to the Jurong Bird Park if you go straight. but don't go straight. once you exit, turn right. and go all the way straight. after about five minutes worth of driving, you should see the MRT tracks. continue to go all the way straight. then follow my directions in the above posting, can liao. (=

by the way, its the exit at the 17km mark. not the Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim exit at the 16km mark. it should lead you to Boon Lay Road. so yah. remember. 17KM MARK EXIT! (=

• SRC Member

Alternatively, you can take the free shuttle bus service on Saturday and Sunday. Pick-up points are outside Jurong East MRT Station and (I think) Bukit Batok MRT Station. Why don't you give them a tinker about this shuttle bus service?