AWARE Survey

Testament

One can only wonder... "The pain, shame and guilt will haunt me the rest of my life " sounds like something really bad happened to her.

Scam or the truth - I just want the absolute truth. I have no time to be scammed along for another person's agenda to destroy another.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
One can only wonder... "The pain, shame and guilt will haunt me the rest of my life " sounds like something really bad happened to her.

Scam or the truth - I just want the absolute truth. I have no time to be scammed along for another person's agenda to destroy another.

Hmm...... this sound very serious indeed or perhaps "she" hv gone to a better place. where there is no pain, no shame and no guilt.

i wonder where can we find this place??? :angel::angel::angel:

but of course "she" might re-surface anytime again juz like a :evil:

• SRC Member

to be honest, i would prefer it to be a scam... what do we have to lose except for some popcorn session....

if it is the truth, imagine the kind of trauma, guilt etc which she has to put up with

although we wish to know whether this is a real incident but nevertheless i would rather end it here unless she wish to reveal more.... cos in order to reveal the truth she may have to reveal herself

i think no one in her state (with the right mind) will reveal her identity and by knowing her identity would not help her in anyway and worst what might be the gossip that will follow by....

so i do urge all bros here to give her a break.... if she is a real victim what she need is our support and understanding..... not pressure to reveal herself just to prove the case is genuine.

Just my thoughts.....

Hi guys, have a lengthly discussion with the officer in charge of my case, I have been advised to stopped all communications. As such, I would like to close this thread.

Thank you very much for those who believed in me and all your kind supports! Special thanks to AT and the moderators for being so accomodating towards me. :thanks::thanks::thanks:

post-11-1195174652.gif

i think no one in her state (with the right mind) will reveal her identity and by knowing her identity would not help her in anyway and worst what might be the gossip that will follow by....

You are right... I wouldn't reveal myself if I'm the victim... no way :erm:

Ok sis Test... I think we will respect your decision and please MOVE ON!!! :peace:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica