SRC T-shirt Sale: Order Form here!

AT,you confirm tommorrow (Saturday 29 Nov) from 1 pm.where about at Toa payoh Mrt?.Can i meet u about 1.30pm cause knock off work at 1 .please confirm thanks.

Errmm.... your name is not on the list at all. :blink:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*yawn* what time izzit? *yawn*

6pm??!! Did i sleep that long??!!! Dino, i'm late by 6 hours! Gosh... but why did i dream that I sleep-walked, sleep-took-a-bus, sleep-passed-the-tshirts-to-some-guys and sleep-passed-the-tshirts-to-oceanplanet? :D

• SRC Member

At,u mean the earlier list tak pakai(list cancel).But after puttig my name on the first it is of no use :( i've already transfer the sum of $20.any way got extra ?if not then never mind just not lucky this time :( when the next printing going to be on again?really would like to have one :( thanks keep me inform. ;)

• SRC Member
At,u mean the earlier list tak pakai(list cancel).But after puttig my name on the first it is of no use :( i've already transfer the sum of $20.any way got extra ?if not then never mind just not lucky this time :( when the next printing going to be on again?really would like to have one :( thanks keep me inform. ;)

hey, i havent collect my shirts yet... i got 2 shirts... only paid $40... still owe AT $12... u wan em??? i dun mind letting em out..

coz i dun haf time to collect..

• SRC Member

Hi, AT... I was hospitalised and missed the last few collections... and dun think I can collect from you until I recover.... So can keep for me a little longer till I am fit to collected it from you? Pls... Thanks In Advance.... :thanks:

Cheers

:peace: