WTS nice corals

alien07

• SRC Member

Hi, Selling some healthy corals because i wanna downgrade. Pls Pm me if interested. I'm free tomorrow for collection. Corals are listed below.

1) Red ring prata $80

Opens up to 3inches or more, Kept for close to two years, Very healthy and meaty. Only defect is that the skeleton is exposed, however, it is exposed for more than 1 and a half years liao till it now opens over it.

post-10-1194338606.jpg

• SRC Member

3) Red with light bluish green Acan lord $60

Size is about 3inches by 2.5 inches, total about 25 polpys. Kept for 2yr+ liao. Stable and growing. It is growing on a dead clam's shell. Great addition to any tank with a 180-360 view as it grows on all sides.

• SRC Member

Please do not offer ridiculous prices as these corals has been with me for very long and is stable. Hence, lower risk of dying but it does not mean that it wont die, depends on your water. If u are not agreeable with my pricing, pls PM me your quote and i'll consider. If someone offers a higher price then he/she will get it. Collection will be from tomorrow.

Please do not offer ridiculous prices as these corals has been with me for very long and is stable. Hence, lower risk of dying but it does not mean that it wont die, depends on your water. If u are not agreeable with my pricing, pls PM me your quote and i'll consider. If someone offers a higher price then he/she will get it. Collection will be from tomorrow.

Hi Bro,

How have you been, long time never see you.

I am keen on item 3 and 4 totaled $100.

Let me know if I am selected.

Thanks,

Gouldian

90121169 ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381