NEW LIFE SPECTRUM PELLETS

zipp86

• SRC Member

hi all, i want to say that when you go pasir ris farm chiong next time. pls go get a bottle of New Life Spectrum pellets. This feed has been proven time and again and is very very good. The best and highest quality food ever. Just run a search on google to find out how good this feed is. ditch the other brands, go for new life spectrum!!

• SRC Member

i also brought one m sizes.... the tangs and triggers love it! but the puffers and porcupines not showing too much interested :lol:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Is it floating or sinking pellets?

floats a while.... then slowly sink.... think they have floating type too.... look at the label carefully :upsidedown:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

bro, i beg to differ, since i got the food, my fish have never been healthier, fish have been free from parasite even with introduction of new fish that got ich which i accidently put in, the shiny packaging is just a new design, this food has been in market more than 10 years liao and has got an impressive reputation. If you compare their ingredients and nutrition value, you will see a marked difference. Go find out more ok cheers :)

• SRC Member

bro, i beg to differ, since i got the food, my fish have never been healthier, fish have been free from parasite even with introduction of new fish that got ich which i accidently put in, the shiny packaging is just a new design, this food has been in market more than 10 years liao and has got an impressive reputation. If you compare their ingredients and nutrition value, you will see a marked difference. Go find out more ok cheers :)

• SRC Member

do you know what is parasites? food wont kill parasites. If food can kill parasites, then all other food and additives gone bankrupt. And I will buy this food too if it works and the fishes will become superman fish. They can jump out and fly around with me, why not? LOL.

BTW, you import this product? Or someone paid you to advertise? I thought your previous post in another place saying your power blue dead even feeding this food.