Cyder's 3x2x2

cyder_15

• SRC Member
That's a rather rare looking Prata... or is it the lighting effect? :blink:

I also got the same feel when I saw it in person.. very unique color and patterns of this beauty :eyebrow: Looks like a cross mix of prata and cyna :unsure:

Bro, ur tank looks more colorful now, CNY will sure impress ur relatives/friends ... I see tat ur barletts swimming ard ya :upsidedown:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I also got the same feel when I saw it in person.. very unique color and patterns of this beauty :eyebrow: Looks like a cross mix of prata and cyna :unsure:

Bro, ur tank looks more colorful now, CNY will sure impress ur relatives/friends ... I see tat ur barletts swimming ard ya :upsidedown:

Haha thanks bro, hopefully my sps can colour up a bit loh :) looking for some red red stuff man.. will post pictures of my new super suns soon :):) heh

• SRC Member

Wow how many times u feed ur supersuns per week???

girlone.png

• Moderators
Hey bro, they are okay but still not growing much man... anyway the digi is supposed to be green is it? cause not much colour coming out..

Hows your tank? :):)

1 is green and 1 is blue. Probably too stress out in my Nutrient-rich tank :paiseh:

Hope it colour up in your tank soon. :yeah:

Tom

• SRC Member
He just got it from me today :D It was looking way at home in my tank. I almost didn't want to give it to him...

That's why I asked if you got anymore :D I was getting quite attached to it :D

Hey, its doing fine man. Yeah thanks for MbmC for taking care of it for me :) super glued it to the position where my out flow of pump is hence its getting the cleanest water. Hopefully ti will be okay. Polyps extending already! :) thanks bro! its a huge frag man. :)

• SRC Member
He just got it from me today :D It was looking way at home in my tank. I almost didn't want to give it to him...

That's why I asked if you got anymore :D I was getting quite attached to it :D

i hope that stag grows fast enuf then i will have frags for u! :eyebrow:

Hey, its doing fine man. Yeah thanks for MbmC for taking care of it for me :) super glued it to the position where my out flow of pump is hence its getting the cleanest water. Hopefully ti will be okay. Polyps extending already! :) thanks bro! its a huge frag man. :)

no prob bro! i left the biggest 1 for u since i owe u for so long..haha