FS: Artica 1/10hp Titanium Chiller

bernards

Hi, my fishtank has been decommissioned and I don't have time to setup another one any time soon. I am putting up my Artica chiller for sale. It was bought on 28/06/07. Power supply and the hose adapters are included. You will need to buy the hoses though (since mine are used.) I can deliver to your place.

Warranty has been sent in. I have the warranty card. But can't find the receipt. I have the credit card receipt.

Selling at $700.

Model: DBA-075

Power Supply: 230V 1PH 50hz

1/10 HP /In-Line

IC Electronic Temperature Controller

Ozone Friendly Refrigerant (R-134a)

No Box

Manual Avaliable

Hose Adaptors

Power Cord

Email at bernards@kennbryan.com

I think it's meant for a four feet tank. I used it on a nanocube and it was way over powered. Do check with other sources though. I am not an expert on such matters.

I found this online

'1/10 Hp inline chiller recommended for aquariums up to 130 gallons'. (Sizing Guide). Features built in temperature controller with digital display, titanium heat exchanger, black ABS cover, and a 2-year warranty. Unit produces some of the lowest noise and vibration levels of any chiller on the market. Recommended Flow Rate: 240 gph. Input/Output: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" INS (Hose Barb). Using either an existing pump or an additional pump, water is circulated through the chiller, cooled, and returned to the aquarium or filter system. All models are safe for use in either salt or fresh water.

A chart can be found in the link http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Expand.asp...tCode=04-1512-1