yellow tang

mv3i

• SRC Member
Ok...ok...i was very frustrated with those tangs so the reason to hit the toilet bowl.

Now looking a method to fish out my 12 inch snowflake (getting too big and me getting too lazy to feed him seperartely from others)....

Any takers for a Unagi Lunch box made from Snowflake ?

i have one snowflake too.. how big is your tank?? mine is 4ft with the snowflake ard 8-10" long..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
Look guys,

You have to accept it that every fish has its own character. You may have heard of weird individuals now and then who do things totally out of character of the species... eg. big angel which don't eat coral polyps, tangs which eat corals, a tame damsel or triggerfish, a sailfin tang attacking clams, etc etc.

It's the luck of the draw... so if you can't accept it... pls give it away to someone who can provide different conditions for it. Maybe it was feeling stressed in your tank, maybe it was unfed, maybe it was being bullied.. I dunno... it may changed its behaviour in someone else's tank.

Just don't overreact okie? I mean if it's a mantis shrimp... I understand... but a tang down the sewer? <_<

hahaha.. knew that will come from u, AT.. knowing that u are such a tang lover... hahaha.. anyway.. how come u not getting flame angel? ok, i know it pecks on corals at times.. but there are also some that dun do that.. guess it is not worth the risk huh...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
Ok...ok...i was very frustrated with those tangs so the reason to hit the toilet bowl.

Now looking a method to fish out my 12 inch snowflake (getting too big and me getting too lazy to feed him seperartely from others)....

Any takers for a Unagi Lunch box made from Snowflake ?

Try a hook and a fishing line..

• SRC Member

Haliq,

I am also a Tang lover and can't agree to killing Tangs. I am willing to take over. I have a not-so-fiece 3" yellow, a 2" Kole and a 1" blue...all living in harmony. They can be pretty tame.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

guess, it boils down to each individual fish at the end of the day.. their behaviour and characteristics.

• SRC Member

think harlequin is left with 12" snowflake moray eel.. the yellow tangs are in the sewers.. hehehe

• SRC Member
;)

post-7-1040478014.jpg

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif